PDA

View Full Version : v Limerck 37

Youths4Ever
14/05/2008, 6:31 PM
A bit of a bogey team for the youths.
Can we find the form we had a few weeks ago prior to fingal and get three points?

sadloserkid
15/05/2008, 1:27 PM
If you don't, given our current malaise and dearth of players, then I would suggest that everything Lim Til I Die has ever said about you is looking a whole lot more flawless! :D

passinginterest
15/05/2008, 3:44 PM
I wouldn't be confident after the last two games, but, we do look fairly good at home this year and if Paul Murphy is fit we have a real goal scoring threat. Limerick are what's commonly known as our bogey side and I wouldn't be surprised if we draw at best. :(

5ForKeeps
16/05/2008, 1:59 PM
Our bogey side to the extreme, we played them what 7 times now and haven't won it's crazy. No time like the present to break the duck, badly need a win.

KevB76
16/05/2008, 4:39 PM
This is your chance, weakest Limerick side since 2004 and plagued with injuries. If you dont win tonight you never will :p

I'm hoping for a draw but I've got a bad feeling about it :o

oldyouth
16/05/2008, 10:16 PM
A win against Lim at last. Solid performance without any great excitement. Sinnott had a great chance when through in the 1st half but chose to cross it. Murphy had another good one in the 2nd half but the keeper made a good save.
Starting to get well impressed with Richie, who ran his socks off and Stuuy solid as ever.

Splurge
16/05/2008, 10:31 PM
Starting to get will impressed with Ritchie, who ran his socks off and Stuuy solid as ever.

Agree with both, Lawlor has been imense lately, winning any ball that was near him.
Great display all in all, played consistently well for the 90 minutes and never looked in real danger until a brief period befor ethe sending off.

Youths4Ever
17/05/2008, 1:52 PM
Starting to get well impressed with Richie, who ran his socks off and Stuuy solid as ever.

Agree both had good games. Murphy looked a lot trimmer than he has been must have been listening to Dolan's advice :p

Thought we played a more attacking game last night. Did start to fall a bit deep in the second half at times though, but it's progress know the less