PDA

View Full Version : How Low Can You Go?

sligoman
13/05/2008, 10:35 PM
Anyone else watch this (http://www.rte.ie/tv/howlowcanyougo/index.html)?

I only watched a few of the older series episodes from around Europe but I regularly watch this current USA one and must say I do actually enjoy it. Opinions?

HarpoJoyce
13/05/2008, 10:44 PM
Anyone else watch this (http://www.rte.ie/tv/howlowcanyougo/index.html)?

I only watched a few of the older series episodes from around Europe but I regularly watch this current USA one and must say I do actually enjoy it. Opinions?

Who is your favourite boy on it?

anto1208
13/05/2008, 11:10 PM
Watched a few and kinda enjoyed it untill i found out they are actors and not just 3 lads having a laugh took the apeal out of it . still ok show though

cheifo
13/05/2008, 11:38 PM
Must admit I find them very annoying.

Kingdom
14/05/2008, 8:32 AM
I only watched the original series around Europe and enjoyed it, but I didn't realise they were actors.

noby
14/05/2008, 8:56 AM
Bad actors, obviously.
I thought the premise for the show was good - cheap boozy weekend away in a European city, not overly 'travel show' orientated; but I quickly tired of it.

I've only seen snippets of the new one, and it makes me cringe.

Dr. Ogba
15/05/2008, 7:58 AM
Watched it first and thought 'meh' - the tall lad is kinda funny and that's about it but if it's true that they're actors then they're pretty shocking actors....might explain why they can't get proper tv work....

stann
15/05/2008, 3:19 PM
Who is your favourite boy on it?

:D :D :D

It's an appalling show. One of the worst on RTE at the minute, and that's saying something.

bennocelt
15/05/2008, 7:14 PM
Saw it , thought it was one of the worst shows RTe has ever made.
Complete tossers
i mean if you are going to go abroad on the cheap at least try and get real irish fellas, not a D4 and some bozo from offaly or wherever who looks like he would get fun from riding a donkey FFS

Docboy
16/05/2008, 3:56 PM
Seriously lads, it's one of the worst shows ever. That said I find myself watching it just to slag them off. They get to go cool places, do cool things but bring nothing to the table.

How typical of RTE that they keep on commissioning it.