PDA

View Full Version : L37 V The Youths

oldyouth
12/05/2008, 6:17 PM
Alright lads, lets get it started. You all sure of another 3 points on Friday???

jebus
12/05/2008, 6:29 PM
Yes, any other team and I'd say no, but it's the Hoofs after all

Jofspring
13/05/2008, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't be so sure of a win. Draw i'd say.

L37Ultra
13/05/2008, 12:22 PM
Anyone going?

KevB76
13/05/2008, 12:46 PM
I'm guessing a 1-1 draw.

Can't make this one unfortunately.

sadloserkid
14/05/2008, 9:45 AM
Draw for me as well.

joeSoap
14/05/2008, 10:07 AM
2-1 Wexford.:(

We're very light on the ground fom a squad perspective, and if Monaghan can score 2 against our back 4, then Wexford certainly can. Plus, they're in a decent bit of form. Can't see us getting anything from this.

jebus
15/05/2008, 10:15 AM
Anyone travelling from Dublin? Bus and rail times don't work out for me

gspain
15/05/2008, 10:43 AM
Anyone travelling from Dublin? Bus and rail times don't work out for me

I'll be there anyway with my 7 yearold and 4 yearold daughters.

Monkfish
15/05/2008, 2:05 PM
Il be there, but expecting a Wexford win (law of averages and all that)

5ForKeeps
16/05/2008, 2:01 PM
Will be a tough game, you have a good record against us, if you anything like you guys are in Footy manager 2006 well when i manage them they would be Eircom League champions by now lol :) But in 2008 Wexford are :)

oldyouth
16/05/2008, 10:19 PM
A win at last. Not much for either keeper to do but I would say we shaded it overall. Nasty legbreaker of a 'tackle' by your sub. deserved the sending off.

gael353
17/05/2008, 1:01 PM
A win at last. Not much for either keeper to do but I would say we shaded it overall. Nasty legbreaker of a 'tackle' by your sub. deserved the sending off.

desered the sending off for being crap. but leg breaker? get real he landed short of both the ball and the player thus not connecting with either. ****e ****e game great pitch though, no wind so deserved to be played on

oldyouth
17/05/2008, 3:08 PM
desered the sending off for being crap. but leg breaker? get real he landed short of both the ball and the player thus not connecting with either. ****e ****e game great pitch though, no wind so deserved to be played on
The lad jumped in with 2 feet off the ground, sideways on. I call that a legbreaker:mad:

see's it
17/05/2008, 7:23 PM
anyone got the team for lastnight?

KevB76
17/05/2008, 7:45 PM
anyone got the team for lastnight?

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=90827

Dave Ryan, Daly, Danagher, Barrett, Cleary, Colbert (Bruton, 45 mins), Fogarty, Cosgrove, Harrington, McCarthy (Manjor, 73), Hayes.

Monkfish
17/05/2008, 9:44 PM
Couple of good things to take from last night.

Manjor wont be playing for a few games.
Apparantly the 'Youth army' hate us. :D
..but think our flags are great. :cool:
'lim til i die' is a 'plonker' apparantly.
and my name is now Paul.

Other than that it was a poor 1st half with a slightly improved 2nd half from our point of view. Kerlys starting selection again raised more than one eyebrow. (Hayes on his own up front with Willie on the bench and Derek out the wing)

Jack, if your reading this, the stars and stripes once again hung proudly along with some of our own flags. Just because we were in the home of the anti-Yank (Wallace) doesnt mean it wouldnt be on show. :D

oldyouth
17/05/2008, 10:00 PM
Couple of good things to take from last night.

Manjor wont be playing for a few games.
Apparantly the 'Youth army' hate us. :D
..but think our flags are great. :cool:
'lim til i die' is a 'plonker' apparantly.
and my name is now Paul.

Other than that it was a poor 1st half with a slightly improved 2nd half from our point of view. Kerlys starting selection again raised more than one eyebrow. (Hayes on his own up front with Willie on the bench and Derek out the wing)

Jack, if your reading this, the stars and stripes once again hung proudly along with some of our own flags. Just because we were in the home of the anti-Yank (Wallace) doesnt mean it wouldnt be on show. :D
Hiya Monkfish.

The songs get sung to every team, home and away, with the opposition team name inserted when appropriate. 'Nice flags but you got no fans' speaks volumes for your travelling support, but they are good flags none the less. As for Lim being a plonker, well he is!! but I didn't hear any reference to him last night and I'd love to hear the story 'bout you being called Paul.

Monkfish
17/05/2008, 10:15 PM
I'd love to hear the story 'bout you being called Paul.

Not a chance. ;)