A face
12/05/2008, 5:44 PM
Is Gamble definitely in?

Any more injuries or suspensions?

micls
12/05/2008, 5:46 PM
Is Gamble definitely in?

Any more injuries or suspensions?

I think we'l find out wednesday when the list is released. HOpefully though, we're screwed if he isn't.

Id like to see Billy come in too.

pete
12/05/2008, 5:58 PM
I think we'l find out wednesday when the list is released. HOpefully though, we're screwed if he isn't.

Id like to see Billy come in too.

I think it is fairly certain that Joe Gamble will get an extra suspension, just depends which match he misses.

Bill must be fit at this stage, surprising he not on the bench for any game yet. He still has something to offer especially off the bench.

micls
12/05/2008, 6:01 PM
I think it is fairly certain that Joe Gamble will get an extra suspension, just depends which match he misses.

Bill must be fit at this stage, surprising he not on the bench for any game yet. He still has something to offer especially off the bench.

He's definitely getting the extra 2 games. The question is when

BohDiddley
14/05/2008, 10:39 PM
Won't be suspended until after your glamour tie.

pete
14/05/2008, 11:25 PM
Won't miss the game against the Big Club now which is good as he has bullied Fenn in recent seasons.

A face
17/05/2008, 7:37 PM
Team News for Bohs Game

Having got back to winning ways with a win over Sligo Rovers at Turner’s Cross last week, the Rebel Army will be looking to climb up the table as they travel to Dalymount Park on Sunday to take on Bohemians.

The Dublin side go into the weekend in second place, but a win at Dalymount would see City close to within two points of the Gypsies. The Dublin side have improved steadily this season under new manager Pat Fenlon and they are sure to provide Alan Mathews’ side with a tough test in this week’s live TV game. Speaking to CorkCityFC.ie after training this morning, the City boss said: “Bohs have made a very good start to the season, and they are among the teams chasing St. Pat’s so Sunday’s game will be a difficult task for us. We had a good result against Sligo Rovers at Turner’s Cross last week, and we need to pick up where we left off in that game.”

Read more at http://www.corkcityfc.ie (http://corkcityfc.ie/main.php?action=newsLink&headlineID=299)

NavanBohs
18/05/2008, 10:40 AM
Off-topic but just wondering, when registering for your messages board, why wont it accept my email address? (Ive tried Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail ones...)

SkStu
18/05/2008, 7:30 PM
Won't miss the game against the Big Club now which is good as he has bullied Fenn in recent seasons.

hehe :p

A face
18/05/2008, 8:30 PM
hehe :p

Second goal was a rocket and rightly was a match winner.

BohDiddley
18/05/2008, 10:56 PM
Hehe seconded. :p If anyone was bullied out of that game, it was Joe Gamble. Fenn was immense.

pete
19/05/2008, 12:32 AM
Hehe seconded. :p If anyone was bullied out of that game, it was Joe Gamble. Fenn was immense.

I usually skip predictions so time to go back to that policy. :(

Neal Fenn header. :eek:

Need to accept our faith as mid table side now. For the remainder of the season tghe big games will be against Bray & the two Rovers.

Les Fluer
19/05/2008, 9:10 AM
Awful awful awful. Mediocrity is now an aspiration as opposed to a malaise for us.

razor
19/05/2008, 9:21 AM
sick, that we cannot maintain parity once achieved is terrible.
Jury still out on Mathews.
Playing 2 left backs?
Did we miss Healy?

The future is darkening by the minute.