PDA

View Full Version : RSC - New Stand

MickNolan
10/05/2008, 12:21 PM
Does anybody have any pics of the new stand?

blue til i die
10/05/2008, 1:56 PM
picture from the carrick V killester junior cup final!

oldyouth
11/05/2008, 9:35 AM
It's a fine stand alright. A bit of a trek over to it from the entrance though. Is there a chipper, shop etc around there?

The Man Himself
18/05/2008, 2:59 PM
theres new turnstyles built near it and the chipper will be put in the carpark behind the goal.

adamd164
29/06/2008, 7:43 PM
Any have any?

A face
06/07/2008, 4:38 PM
theres new turnstyles built near it and the chipper will be put in the carpark behind the goal.

Can you buy Blahs at United games? Always struck me as something that would be easy enough to do and would probably sell very well at games. Might even encourage a few people to come along to games with the added bonus of getting a Blah. I know that visitors would definitely go for it as it would be a crumby burger hands down, thats all that seems available at other grounds.

Major Tom
08/07/2008, 11:55 AM
Can you buy Blahs at United games? Always struck me as something that would be easy enough to do and would probably sell very well at games. Might even encourage a few people to come along to games with the added bonus of getting a Blah. I know that visitors would definitely go for it as it would be a crumby burger hands down, thats all that seems available at other grounds.

Kilkenny City used to sell soup and Blahs at matches. Didn't do them any good!

oldyouth
09/07/2008, 12:17 PM
Kilkenny City used to sell soup and Blahs at matches. Didn't do them any good!
I had them, they didn't do me any good either.