PDA

View Full Version : the greatest refereeing

lowflyingseagul
10/05/2008, 9:38 AM
fvck up of all time and a great game. 4th place too. happy days

Cabinteelygull
10/05/2008, 10:39 AM
Lads I am getting seriously worried. I haven't been able to get to many games this season due to school,football,other commitments and i haven't seen the lads win yet so i am convinced since i stopped going it's been better for them or something:o I'll have to wait till they lose before i can go again, im genuinely that afraid of jinxing them!!:eek:

What are our realistic ambitions for this season then? We've shown we can compete against big teams (Cork,Bohs,Derry,Drogs) is europe out of our reach? Surely a cup final (league or FAI) is a definite possiblility now. What do ye all think now after last nights result?

Seagull
10/05/2008, 11:22 AM
Having got out of jail with the penalty/ red card let-off early on, I was very impressed with Wanderers play last night. We were under the cosh most of the second half but coped well. Rowe ran tirelessly up front and I have to say Wanderers matched the full-time professionals for fitness right up to the last minute of the five (:eek:) added on. Kavanagh took his goal so well again. One gripe would be the contribution of Cawley who time and again gave the ball away with poor passes- he needs to get his act together. However, great win, great night and what a position to be in at this stage. :D

superfrank
10/05/2008, 12:10 PM
What are our realistic ambitions for this season then? We've shown we can compete against big teams (Cork,Bohs,Derry,Drogs) is europe out of our reach? Surely a cup final (league or FAI) is a definite possiblility now. What do ye all think now after last nights result?
My priority would be staying up. Three teams go down, a quarter of the league. We were awful at the start of the season so we know we're not consistently great. We've gone on a great run of late but other teams could do that as well. We were the last team to beat Galway, after all.

It's great to be where we are but we should enjoy it while we can. We haven't even played a third of the season. Still 23 games to go. A lot can happen.

dublinwanderer
12/05/2008, 5:53 PM
Lads I am getting seriously worried. I haven't been able to get to many games this season due to school,football,other commitments and i haven't seen the lads win yet so i am convinced since i stopped going it's been better for them or something:o I'll have to wait till they lose before i can go again, im genuinely that afraid of jinxing them!!:eek:

dont go to any games your not wanted!!!! well until our run stops anyway....

Grasshopper 99
13/05/2008, 4:11 PM
tuite is a legend, full stop. Its about time refs startd to stick up for the smaller clubs in the league, what a stop by sub keeper Foran, now a bray legend for just getting away for it.

KR's Post
15/05/2008, 1:54 PM
Paul Tuites an old mate of ours, ey cyprus boys?

lowflyingseagul
17/05/2008, 10:54 AM
Paul Tuites an old mate of ours, ey cyprus boys?
he's been suspended