PDA

View Full Version : I have two Infractions

Rovers Maniac
08/05/2008, 8:17 PM
Hi i am failry new here, Can somebody tell if Infractions expire after a set period? If so is there a way for checking this? Or do they last forever?

All the Best,

Rovers Maniac

bellavistaman
08/05/2008, 8:19 PM
click your name and in profile it tells ya

Rovers Maniac
08/05/2008, 8:22 PM
Cheers in about a month both of them, must be easy enough to get yourself booted off this site as used a * for a word but think i was cursing sure i could have being saying anything !

Anyway i suppose better read the fully before i post again.

Sam_Heggy
08/05/2008, 8:59 PM
Yeah I got one for calling a Sligo fan a muppet, if I knew I was going to get an infraction Id have used a better word :D
Maybe one like dumbass :p

bellavistaman
08/05/2008, 9:44 PM
I was called a muppet on this recently. Would ya adam and eve it like. Me a muppet, no way, and by a dundalk fan.

Oh shelbourne we love you. ha

dahamsta
08/05/2008, 9:45 PM
The two warnings and explanation obviously weren't enough for Rovers Maniac, so he's earned himself another infraction for trolling and thus a suspension.

I have a cold and I've had a very bad day, anyone else want to try their luck with me?

adam

kingdom hoop
08/05/2008, 9:49 PM
anyone else want to try their luck with me?

I'd love to........ but I thought you said you were only 26% gay? :eek:

Sam_Heggy
08/05/2008, 9:50 PM
I just noticed my sig was gone so I went into my profile to find out I actually received an infraction for my sig too :eek:
Im on a rolls mo chairde :cool: Real badass or what

I'd love to........ but I thought you said you were only 26% gay? :eek:

Now surely this is an infraction waiting to happen?

SligoBrewer
08/05/2008, 9:55 PM
What was in your sig?

Sam_Heggy
08/05/2008, 9:57 PM
What was in your sig?

meh, just something about Sligo in reply to Sligomans sig, not exactly punishable by death but hey.

sligoman
08/05/2008, 10:08 PM
meh, just something about Sligo in reply to Sligomans sig, not exactly punishable by death but hey.Who's sig looks more correct now though? You just wouldn't listen:p

bellavistaman
08/05/2008, 10:38 PM
my last in fraction was for inapropiate signature too. Wa-hey. And it was a Cork fan who gave it to me, i would have got away with it if it was about the harps.:D:D

L37Ultra
08/05/2008, 10:44 PM
Aww. Its just like being back in school :D

rambler14
08/05/2008, 11:28 PM
I got my infraction for personal abuse. I overdid it a bit on the ***** and the *******.

dahamsta
09/05/2008, 9:16 AM
Now surely this is an infraction waiting to happen?Nope. I can take a slagging, if it's actually funny. That was a rare exception.

thischarmingman
09/05/2008, 11:41 AM
Is this where all the bag kids are hanging out? I can see you smoking that behind the bike shed Sam!

Anyway, lets all beat up A Face and steal his homework.

dahamsta
09/05/2008, 11:43 AM
See, now that wasn't funny at all. If people could learn the difference between the two, sure there'd be no infractions on Foot.ie!

Sam_Heggy
09/05/2008, 11:51 AM
Who's sig looks more correct now though? You just wouldn't listen:p

Mine was still true :p
Not saying yours wasn't though :(

A face
10/05/2008, 10:39 AM
Is this where all the bag kids are hanging out? I can see you smoking that behind the bike shed Sam!

Anyway, lets all beat up A Face and steal his homework.

You can take it all you want, i haven't got my homework done :p

seanog2001
15/05/2008, 10:20 AM
I got my 2nd infraction yesterday for stating the obvious in my sig, oooooooooooh the rangers are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii************* what was that for??? Its a legitimate song round parkhead don't see the problem with it!!!!

dahamsta
15/05/2008, 10:47 AM
Now you have another one for trolling. Well done. One more and you're gone.

SkStu
15/05/2008, 4:47 PM
I got one last month for absolutely nowt.

Infractions are nothing really... bit like a yellow card early in the game, just be careful, dont go flying in two footed, studs showing. Dont timewaste or kick the ball away after the whistle. The occasional tug of a jersey is fine...

bellavistaman
15/05/2008, 5:42 PM
i've 3 or 4 and id consider myslef to be a quite member of the foot. :D.

I'd love to know how many LTID and Jebus, and few of the lads on the Ireland section have

John83
15/05/2008, 6:18 PM
i've 3 or 4 and id consider myslef to be a quite member of the foot. :D.

I'd love to know how many LTID and Jebus, and few of the lads on the Ireland section have
Oh sweet jebus, save us from an ASBO leaderboard.

dahamsta
15/05/2008, 7:35 PM
I got one last month for absolutely nowt. It was for trolling (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=914753#post914753). The PM would have informed you that it was for trolling. Was there a particular word you had difficulty understanding?

SkStu
15/05/2008, 8:24 PM
It was for trolling (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=914753#post914753). The PM would have informed you that it was for trolling. Was there a particular word you had difficulty understanding?

without wanting to get into an argument over it, especially considering the infraction has expired, i find that the remark was taken out of context and was pretty harmless. If i had previously made valid contributions to the argument, which i did, then to accuse me of trolling based on that comment alone is a bit unfair.

either way im not too bothered. I stand by that remark.

edit: by the way Adam, i didnt get a PM informing me of the infraction. I just noticed that the post in question had been moved to rubbish and there was an infraction by my name.

pól-dcfc
16/05/2008, 1:10 AM
I've got 2. One for coming over all blue mouthed and overriding the swear filter with some handy tips picked up off football365, and the other for calling someone a ballbag.

In fairness I reckon I was right both times, but I'll take the infractions like a man.