PDA

View Full Version : Limerick 37

Magicme
08/05/2008, 4:02 PM
For the first time in years I wont be making the trip to Limerick! :eek:

I predict a bit of a comeback for us and we might get a 0-0.

L37Ultra
08/05/2008, 4:06 PM

Any team news, Magicme?

Martinho II
08/05/2008, 7:45 PM

jaysus magicme thats shockin! are u turnin into a fair weather fan or somethin?:eek:

Magicme
09/05/2008, 8:18 AM
Ultra will see if can get the info from the new media officer for you as I dont have that role anymore!

Marty, as if!! Its just work is keeping me here. Its mad having a real job again!

Magicme
09/05/2008, 8:23 AM
Here is the press release on the game:

LIMERICK 37 v MONAGHAN UNITED

On Friday we are away to Limerick 37 at Jackman Park. The past weekend is one that is best forgot about having suffered two heavy away defeats at Waterford and Kildare. We knew that the Waterford fixture would have been a tough one as they have asperations of going straight up, however we had hoped to get at least a point against Kildare. Hopefully we can get back to winning ways in Limerick. With just 10 points they are one ahead of us. We are now into the second round of matches and in the first round we beat Limerick at home, however we are away this time and they will be a different proposition in Jackman Park

LIST OF INJURIES AND SUSPENSIONS:

INJURIES

Robbie Collins (foot)
Brendan Gartland (calf)
Kevin Williamson (flu)

SUSPENSIONS

Ian Malone (sent off v Kildare)

Magicme
09/05/2008, 9:09 PM
So I wasnt too far wrong in thinking this mite be a turning point game of sorts! Well done lads for shaking off the negativity of the last few weeks and from what I hear turning in a great attacking performance.

Maybe I shouldnt go to games anymore! But maybe if I was there they would have won!:eek:

Lets hope this is the start of the comeback for our season.