PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Forum

ramsie
29/07/2003, 11:11 PM
The Cobh Forum is officialy dead.
We cant type any thing on it with language or it wont be put on
therefore we cant have any arguments with each other about our club(thats what a Forum is all about)
We have a bit of fun and they(he) takes it away from us.
I wouldnt be supprised deleted this or put it into the rubbish
keep up the good work lads crfc till i die

dahamsta
29/07/2003, 11:44 PM
The Cobh Forum is officialy dead.

No, it's not. It's simply premoderated, because the majority of Cobh fans can't be trusted to police themselves. If you or anyone else posts there, and the post is on-topic, it will be allowed through. If it's senseless trolling or flaming, it will be deleted. There have been plenty of warnings, there has been plenty of notice. This is not the fault of Foot.ie, it is the fault of the Cobh fans that think they're funny. They're not.

We cant type any thing on it with language or it wont be put on therefore we cant have any arguments with each other about our club(thats what a Forum is all about)

We've always tolerated a certain amount of messing on Foot.ie, however because of the way we've run the forum, this has been minimised and our users have concentrated on talking about soccer, and that's what a forum is supposed to be about. This is not what the Cobh forum was about, however. The Cobh forum was about oneupmanship, bickering and childishness. It was an embarassment to our website, a waste of our time and energy.

I wouldnt be supprised deleted this or put it into the rubbish
keep up the good work lads crfc till i die

No, I moved it into the correct forum. You can't even get that right. Go to Network54 and set a forum up there if you're not happy with our policies. We'll sit here and wait for some sensible Cobh Ramblers fans to join us. When they do, the forum can go back to normal, and I'll leave them to deal with the elements that have blighted Foot.ie for the last few weeks.

By the way, it's customary to post whinings about Foot.ie on the eL message board. I look forward to reading the thread, as ever.

adam

Eric
31/07/2003, 2:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vetinari
We'll sit here and wait for some sensible Cobh Ramblers fans to join us.

Don't think sensible ones exist!!!!!:p :p