PDA

View Full Version : Peep Show

pete
07/05/2008, 11:47 PM
One of those shows I would dip into now and then but probably the best current UK comedy. Always good for a couple of laugh out moments.

superfrank
07/05/2008, 11:50 PM
I never found that show funny. Even worse was their Channel 4 show. I just don't get Mitchell & Webb.

shakermaker1982
08/05/2008, 8:25 AM
Peep show is class. The episode when they went on the barge for Mark's stag do had me crying with laughter.

pete
08/05/2008, 9:53 AM
Peep show is class. The episode when they went on the barge for Mark's stag do had me crying with laughter.

That was very good. BBQ Dog :D

I think its the lovable losers appeal... but from two different angles.

shakermaker1982
08/05/2008, 10:10 AM
That was very good. BBQ Dog :D

I think its the lovable losers appeal... but from two different angles.

Mummy, you ate mummy!!!!! :D

Wangball
08/05/2008, 10:22 AM
I love it, in my opinion its the funniest thing on TV by quite a stretch, the sketch show is quite good too, I went to see them live in Belfast a year or so ago & they were great, Nunberwang live is nothing short of brilliant......Thats Numberwang!

Newryrep
08/05/2008, 10:52 AM
Enjoyed Peep Show a lot but thought M&W was a bit hit and miss like most stetch shows but they did have some classics

1. Satelitte football promo - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

2. Boy with a bum for a face -http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvH86wfrzk

3. Nazi's discussing whether they are the bad guys because of deathskull black uniforms etc - [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5WoLnOOlU

deecay
08/05/2008, 6:49 PM
Best British comedy going,new series started last Friday and the ad for tomorrows one looks class

pete
12/05/2008, 9:15 AM
Best British comedy going,new series started last Friday and the ad for tomorrows one looks class

This weeks episode was excellent. The whole office scenario was very funny without giving any spoilers. :D

cheifo
13/06/2008, 12:53 AM
Jess joining that cult was very funny.Superhands is an excellant comedy creation as is the American boss.Funniest show by far on TV at the mo in my opinion.

pete
13/06/2008, 9:45 AM
Jess joining that cult was very funny.Superhands is an excellant comedy creation as is the American boss.Funniest show by far on TV at the mo in my opinion.

Good show but series seems very short. Cult was good, surprised not done that before as an obvious plot.

jebus
13/06/2008, 10:14 AM
Love the show, and this series had some good one liners, but overall the quality has been dipping from the show high of Season Two and I think they should finish it off next season with a stronger ending than this season

boovidge
13/06/2008, 12:36 PM
from what i saw of this season the quality has dipped fairly sharply. It's still one of my favourite shows.

shakermaker1982
16/06/2008, 11:40 AM
Love the show, and this series had some good one liners, but overall the quality has been dipping from the show high of Season Two and I think they should finish it off next season with a stronger ending than this season

Series 4 was quality but I agree this series has dipped big time. Jez/Mark being dads should be entertaining......