PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Rake of Irish (and other) shirts for sale

JR_Ewing
07/05/2008, 2:52 PM
Folks, my sister is getting married in new zealand and I also want to put in some hefty bids for the waterford auction, so to try and raise funds for both I've put up a rake of shirts up for sale on ebay. I mainly collect stuff - this is one of the few times I've ever sold stuff off - and have got the all clear from dahmasta having explained this to him to post up.

The auctions are available at: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQdfspZ2QQfcoZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkevinsheedysleft peg). If you are especially interested in any send me a pm and I'll see if I can do a deal!

Shirts include cork city, bohemians, ireland, northern ireland, and others from a football perspective, and, for good, measure, a few rugby shirts and a few gaelic shirts too.

Cheers, Barry

gilberto_eire
07/05/2008, 10:47 PM
I have the International Rules one from 1998, still wear it too, has withstood the test of time in the design category!!:D

Rovers Maniac
07/05/2008, 11:12 PM
Thats fairly buff the Ireland international rules shirt ! Mainly see farmers wearing that.

theworm2345
10/05/2008, 6:53 PM
My favorite is the Robin Ventura jersey, where the hell did that come from :)

JR_Ewing
11/05/2008, 12:17 AM
ha ha - i lived in chicago (studying) for a year just before the white sox got good, and the cubbies were sh1t hot. I supported them nonetheless - a bit like me being an everton fan from 1980 in some ways :D Anyway, I got the shirt and wore it a few times, but never since I got back. Stick a bid in - it's a ncie one! :)

http://file010a.bebo.com/original/2006/05/16/16/642669733a834658264b728148624o.jpg

theworm2345
11/05/2008, 1:07 AM
I supported them nonetheless - a bit like me being an everton fan from 1980 in some ways :D Anyway, I got the shirt and wore it a few times, but never since I got back. Stick a bid in - it's a ncie one! :)

Sorry, I'm a Cubs fan (though I don't mind the Sox), the greedy *******s changed the name of the park to US Cellular Field as well :mad:

Boo_Boy
11/05/2008, 2:16 AM
I'll never be able to figure out why people watch baseball, went to a game while in the US a few years ago and it was more boring than Cricket!:eek:

I think i'll stick with the American Football, Chicago Bears for Superbowl 43!:D

i can dream:)

theworm2345
11/05/2008, 4:47 AM
I'll never be able to figure out why people watch baseball, went to a game while in the US a few years ago and it was more boring than Cricket!

I think i'll stick with the American Football, Chicago Bears for Superbowl 43!:D

i can dream:)
I think we would sooner see David Connolly become the the most popular player on these boards :o Grossman needs to go though, seriously

holidaysong
11/05/2008, 6:50 PM
A couple of nice ones there I'd like, they would be far too big on me though. :(

dahamsta
11/05/2008, 6:54 PM
If thread veers off-topic again, infractions will be doled out and users will be banned from the forum.

jebus
27/05/2008, 8:30 PM
If no-one bids for that Sheff Wed jersey on e Bay I'll meet up with you in Dublin and pay cash if that suits JR? Don't wanna sign up for paypal, I am that contrary :D

JR_Ewing
28/05/2008, 9:48 AM
if you want you can bid online and if you win you can pay me in cash? Had a few people ask me questions about it online so I suspect it will get bids!!! Good luck if you stick one in - it's a nice shirt :D

JR_Ewing
08/06/2008, 10:43 PM
put a few more of my rarer ireland shirts up for sale now again looking to last minute fundraise for the wedding and the big charity auction - check them out on: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZkevinsheedysleftpeg

PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks

Emmet
10/06/2008, 9:53 AM
There's some good stuff you're selling there Barry - best of luck with it :) I had heard about those grey player issue shirts (like the Duff 11 one) being sold in the shops but had never actually seen one. I think yours must be the first one on ebay (that I've seen anyway!)