PDA

View Full Version : centre midfield

90minutes
04/05/2008, 9:47 PM
what are your opinions for centre midfield
over the last few games cook seems to be fairly defensive in that department.
ventre and o grady are ball winners and i reckon anto murphy is another defensive midfielder after last nights performance.
I know o'grady is a definite starter but i would like to see something abit more creative beside him.
Maybe Gary Curran or Alan Moore

SligoBrewer
04/05/2008, 9:53 PM
what are your opinions for centre midfield
over the last few games cook seems to be fairly defensive in that department.
ventre and o grady are ball winners and i reckon anto murphy is another defensive midfielder after last nights performance.
I know o'grady is a definite starter but i would like to see something abit more creative beside him.
Maybe Gary Curran or Alan Moore

Gary Curran hasn't played fully in how long?
Alan Moore isn't worth chancing in the Showgrounds. Although he has been outstanding so far.

We need someone to replace the losses of Turner and Hughes.
There's two top quality midfielders gone in 6 months.

RedRebel32
06/05/2008, 5:35 PM
I think anto murphy has the makings of an excellent central midfielder,plus moving him in from the wing opens this position up where we have an abundance of talent.raf is playing superb this year after an average year last season.cash showed his class against shams, hopefully this will be a more frequent sight as the season continues.if one of these gets injured anto could be slotted to the right quite easily

sligofan4ever
06/05/2008, 5:39 PM
I think anto murphy has the makings of an excellent central midfielder,plus moving him in from the wing opens this position up where we have an abundance of talent.raf is playing superb this year after an average year last season.cash showed his class against shams, hopefully this will be a more frequent sight as the season continues.if one of these gets injured anto could be slotted to the right quite easily

Totally agree about about Anto's quality and Cashie showing just how well he can play