PDA

View Full Version : what did ollie do

Shammy
29/07/2003, 1:06 AM
on friday that almost caused a riot????????

razor
29/07/2003, 9:10 AM
When Shels scored the 2nd goal, he ran over to the corner boys and almost incited a riot.

They went mental and almost went after him.

If Shels had a corner late on he'd have been dragged in.

Disgraceful Behaviour !!!

The Sheliban
29/07/2003, 9:22 AM
Yes but what exactly did he do?

A face
29/07/2003, 9:22 AM
He knew what he was doing alright ....

Thing is though ... was he that much or a knácker when he was with us.

I can remember he got his nose broken during a game at the cross a while back, at the time i thought he had not deserved it but later it was understood that he brought it on himself. He is not the golden boy everyone thinks he is.

James
29/07/2003, 9:39 AM
Originally posted by The Sheliban

he left city
thats good enough for me, the judas basssstard

razor
29/07/2003, 10:32 AM

He gesticulated quite rudely towards the corner boys.

I thought it quite ungentlemanly of him.

The Sheliban
29/07/2003, 10:43 AM
Sounds a bit irresponsible all right. I know Geogo likes to wind up the Pats fans too. And O'Dowd does the same to everyone.

I suppose he should be more professional, but I dare say if I'd been getting abuse throughout the game, I might make some ungentlemanly gesticulations too.

Ozymandias
29/07/2003, 11:08 AM
Lads...lets put things in perspective....Saying there was almost a riot is a joke......their are only about 20 guys in the corner in fairness and so what if he gestured to the crowd....City lost isn't that the bigger issue...we didn't lose because ollie gestured at the corner boys who were abusing him as well....don't give it if ya can't take it.....the best way to answer ollies gesture is if city could have turned the game around....i am more concerned with our club..our players and the spate of losses.....

Who gives a **** what ollie does....

Troy.McClure
29/07/2003, 3:46 PM
And O'Dowd does the same to everyone.

Ah Tony's a ledgend! :D

I remember after Rovers scored against us in the X a few years back (about 4 years ago Id say) Billy ran around and gave the V with his fingers in front of the Shed. It pi$$ed me off big time, but then again he did have about 1000 people in the Shed shouting "Hey Billy Billy..." at him for the whole match + we won 3:1 to put them out of the Cup :) That was a class match actually, pity about the weather though

Peadar
29/07/2003, 4:01 PM
Sounds a bit irresponsible all right.

He must be getting tips from Ollie Byrne.
I can understand Shels players/officials having trouble dealing with fans though. It's not like they have any of their own.

Neil
29/07/2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Peadar

Oily Byrne was up to his old tricks outside the Cross last Friday night.
In the same week that he was in court after the Pats "incident" he was getting in people's face by the Horseshoe exit.

A face
29/07/2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
I can understand Shels players/officials having trouble dealing with fans though. It's not like they have any of their own.

:D

Nice Peadar .... :D