PDA

View Full Version : Bray!

4th-div-are-we
01/05/2008, 10:39 AM
:confused:Is everybody after forgetting about the match tomorrow night??
they beat us 3 times out of 3 matches in 2oo4 season and their record win was against us when they beat us 7-o in 97, this was also our record loss:eek:
anybody making their way up?!?

bellavistaman
01/05/2008, 10:42 AM
seems nobody is talking about football round here anymore

4th-div-are-we
01/05/2008, 10:49 AM
seems nobody is talking about football round here anymore

true true...

micls
01/05/2008, 10:52 AM
Bray are on a great run of form at the moment. Itl be great if ye get something off them.

don ramo
01/05/2008, 10:56 AM
OMG this is a football forum:eek::D

don ramo
01/05/2008, 10:58 AM
i think bray may be on a high with there recent results, so we have a good chance of getting something out of the game, we have to be getting results from the teams surrounding us down here,

at the start of the season i was sayin bray and ucd were must wins, right now i would be happy with a draw,

4th-div-are-we
01/05/2008, 11:00 AM
Bray are on a great run of form at the moment. Itl be great if ye get something off them.

ya its a game we could win and it would be a good win for team morale beating them and getting a few points from away games...i would be happy with a o-o draw.

drinkfeckarse
01/05/2008, 11:24 AM
I think considering Brays position (despite their recent good form) we should be looking to take something from this match. Again I go back to what will be our own little mini league and I class them as one of the teams in it. Even at this early stage of the season, games like this are the one's that will determine whether we stay up or not.

We have to start getting points away from home and there's no reason why we shouldn't be targetting games like this as the one's to do it in.

4th-div-are-we
01/05/2008, 11:39 AM
We have to start getting points away from home and there's no reason why we shouldn't be targetting games like this as the one's to do it in.

i agree 100% even getting one point from bray tomorrow night will get us off the mark.
next 3 away matches are bray,derry and galway...
imo
bray= 1 point
derry=1 point
galway=3 points

i think that we could beat galway away if we get 2 points from bray and derry..:cool:

rambler14
01/05/2008, 2:23 PM
I'd be hoping for a sneaky 1-0 win.

Rambler1
01/05/2008, 6:21 PM
:confused:Is everybody after forgetting about the match tomorrow night??
they beat us 3 times out of 3 matches in 2oo4 season and their record win was against us when they beat us 7-o in 97, this was also our record loss:eek:
anybody making their way up?!?Ya am headin up...will txt info to Michael and hopefully he can get it onto Rams Txts