PDA

View Full Version : Referees

finnpark
30/04/2008, 11:01 AM
Anyone know where we can find what referees are refing what this weekend i.e. fixtures with officials.

I heard some disturbing news yesterday about a certain referee in the LOI. Confirmed what I suspected after looking at his trends of results and the weird decisions he was making. Im sure you will all guess who Im referring to. Im also pretty sure hes not the only one at it.

soccerc
30/04/2008, 11:04 AM
Friday, May 2nd

Bray Wanderers v Cobh Ramblers - M. Gough
Derry City v Galway United - D. McKeon
Drogheda United v Finn Harps - N. Doyle
UCD v Bohemians - R. Winter

Saturday, May 3rd

Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers - A. Buttimer

Sunday, May 4th

St. Patrick’s Athletic v Cork City - D. Hancock

First Division

Thursday, May 1st

Dundalk v Kildare County - P. Tuite

Friday, May 2nd

Limerick 37 v Shelbourne - R. Rogers
Sporting Fingal v Wexford Youths - D. Tomney
Waterford United v Monaghan United - G. Kelly

Saturday, May 3rd

Longford Town v Athlone Town - S. Grant

finnpark
30/04/2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks, where did you get them from? :)

Réiteoir
30/04/2008, 11:13 AM
Anyone know where we can find what referees are refing what this weekend i.e. fixtures with officials.

I heard some disturbing news yesterday about a certain referee in the LOI. Confirmed what I suspected after looking at his trends of results and the weird decisions he was making. Im sure you will all guess who Im referring to. Im also pretty sure hes not the only one at it.

Finnpark - could you bung me a PM with your suspicions please - I'm interested in your findings as such and may be able to help shed any light on whatever it is.

The appointments are sent in a Press Release from the League Office a couple of days before the fixtures

finnpark
30/04/2008, 11:16 AM
Finnpark - could you bung me a PM with your suspicions please - I'm interested in your findings as such and may be able to help shed any light on whatever it is.

The appointments are sent in a Press Release from the League Office a couple of days before the fixtures

Ok thanks. I will PM you later today. ;)

Réiteoir
30/04/2008, 11:50 AM
If you also want to drop me your email address in the PM I can forward you the Press Release every week when I get it

sligoman
30/04/2008, 2:09 PM
Im sure you will all guess who Im referring to.Interesting to see no Alan Kelly this week.
The appointments are sent in a Press Release from the League Office a couple of days before the fixturesCan anyone sign up for these press releases?

Buile Shuibhne
30/04/2008, 2:35 PM
Interesting to see no Alan Kelly this week.Can anyone sign up for these press releases?

He must be doing the Pats Vs Cork game live on Setanta on the Sunday

He did last Sunday's and the one prior to that?

A hattrick of hair-do's ?

sligoman
30/04/2008, 2:36 PM
He must be doing the Pats Vs Cork game live on Setanta on the SundaySunday, May 4th

St. Patrick’s Athletic v Cork City D. Hancock

redobit
30/04/2008, 3:08 PM
Does anybody know how the referees are assigned to each games. If its the same procedure as the linesmen it must be a joke. Sligo rovers had a perfectly good goal disallowed against Finn harps last week by a donegal linesman. What a joke. All the harps fans i talked to even said it was perfectly fine goal

ramsfan
30/04/2008, 3:57 PM
Friday, May 2nd
Drogheda United v Finn Harps N. Doyle

ye are screwed finnaprk before ye start this dude doyle is by far away the worst ref in the league, he is the mister bean of refereeing.he will frustate the hell out of ya with some of his crazy calls. blood is boiling so better stop:D

finnpark
30/04/2008, 5:30 PM
ye are screwed finnaprk before ye start this dude doyle is by far away the worst ref in the league, he is the mister bean of refereeing.he will frustate the hell out of ya with some of his crazy calls. blood is boiling so better stop:D

Didn't look into that fellow. Can you post up the sequence of results for the matches he has reffed in?

forza rovers
30/04/2008, 5:44 PM
Saturday, May 3rd
Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers A. Buttimer
great,i wonder will he find something wrong with the kits this time,and where is buttimer from?

Sheridan
30/04/2008, 5:47 PM
great,i wonder will he find something wrong with the kits this time,and where is buttimer from?
He's a whining incompetent with a chip on his shoulder, take a wild guess.

forza rovers
30/04/2008, 5:48 PM
He's a whining incompetent with a chip on his shoulder, take a wild guess.dublin.

Sheridan
30/04/2008, 5:50 PM
No, try again. He has a head like a cabbage. I'm practically giving it away.

forza rovers
30/04/2008, 5:51 PM
cork?

Sheridan
30/04/2008, 5:52 PM
Correctamundo!

ramsfan
30/04/2008, 9:17 PM
buttimer is on of the better refs if there is one, at least he isnt a vain b$llox like kelly,

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 9:32 PM
He's a whining incompetent with a chip on his shoulder, take a wild guess.

So thats what Seery's up to now.

oldyouth
30/04/2008, 9:58 PM
Can we set up some sort of 'Swap Shop' on referees.

I'll give you Tomney and a bottle of Italian wine for a lump of coal. Any takers?

TheBoss
30/04/2008, 10:05 PM
Didn't look into that fellow. Can you post up the sequence of results for the matches he has reffed in?

League:
W1: Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk
W2: Bray Wanderers 0-2 UCD
W3: Monaghan United 1-0 Shelboure
W4: Dundalk 2-1 Wexford Youths
W5: Sligo Rovers 3-1 Cobh Ramblers
W6: Dundalk 1-0 Waterford United
W7: No Game
W8: Cobh Ramblers 0-0 UCD

Cup:
Kildare County 0-3 Shamrock Rovers

finnpark
30/04/2008, 10:47 PM
League:
W1: Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk
W2: Bray Wanderers 0-2 UCD
W3: Monaghan United 1-0 Shelboure
W4: Dundalk 2-1 Wexford Youths
W5: Sligo Rovers 3-1 Cobh Ramblers
W6: Dundalk 1-0 Waterford United
W7: No Game
W8: Cobh Ramblers 0-0 UCD

Cup:
Kildare County 0-3 Shamrock Rovers

Hmmm....seems normal enough to be honest, not enough data yet but keep monitoring him and every other ref. :)

pól-dcfc
30/04/2008, 10:53 PM
Hmmm....seems normal enough to be honest, not enough data yet but keep monitoring him and every other ref. :)

The FinnPark Report, delving into the murky world of dodgy haircuts and whistle-blowers.

Modern day Roger Cook.

finnpark
30/04/2008, 11:05 PM
The FinnPark Report, delving into the murky world of dodgy haircuts and whistle-blowers.

Modern day Roger Cook.

:D

You could do a very successful betting system based on their stats.

pól-dcfc
30/04/2008, 11:11 PM
:D

You could do a very successful betting system based on their stats.

Now thats got me thinking....

Next week I might test it out. :D

HarpoJoyce
30/04/2008, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=ramsfan;932796]ye are screwed finnaprk before ye start this dude doyle is by far away the worst ref in the league, he is the mister bean of refereeing.he will frustate the hell out of ya with some of his crazy calls. blood is boiling so better stop:D
He awarded Cobh Ramblers a penalty in the first half at St. Colmanàs Park on last Friday 25-04-2008. Blast his meticulousness.

Can we set up some sort of 'Swap Shop' on referees.
I'll give you Tomney and a bottle of Italian wine for a lump of coal. Any takers?

Irish history on a coalmine
http://www.showcaves.com/english/ie/mines/Arigna.html

Odd article on Irish coal. (not my experience)
http://www.irelandlogue.com/about-ireland/miscellanea/irish-fuel-coal.html

A Kentuck couple (bloke a coalminer) compete in The Amazing Race 10 (3 years ago). Producing coal in Veitnam 6 mins 20 secs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxHv2ARBpI&feature=related

Will there be a H.G. Wells diamond in the coal with a classy bottle of Italian vino priced over nearly Eur9,00?

superfrank
02/05/2008, 11:38 AM
Friday, May 2nd

Bray Wanderers v Cobh Ramblers - M. Gough
Anyone know Gough's first name?

KevB76
02/05/2008, 12:04 PM
Mark.