PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Champions League Final ticket(s)

gspain
30/04/2008, 10:08 AM
1 or 2 tickets wanted for the Champions league final in Moscow.

Can offer 1/2 UEFA Cup final tickets in exchange and will make up the face value equivalent.

Likewise can probably do a 1 for 1 on a Heineken Cup final ticket. This is on behalf of somebody else.

will travel anywhere in Ireland to do a face to face swop

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 10:30 AM
You'll be Lucky
while I'm on here has anyone got any hens teeth?

Raheny Red
30/04/2008, 10:41 AM
You'll be Lucky
while I'm on here has anyone got any hens teeth?

Great help :rolleyes: - and I thought you were one of the main supporters for this marketplace :confused:

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 10:51 AM
Iam. but really asking for champions league final tickets is a bit unrealistic. I would have thought if anyone did have spares they could make a small fortune on them and thats not allowed here

gspain
30/04/2008, 11:55 AM
Appreciate it is a longshot but no harm i nasking.

Many people myself included would never sell ticket over face value. So you never know.

Anyway no harm in asking.

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 11:58 AM
Fair enough.I was just trying to be funny, guess it back fired. Good Luck getting tickets. Honestly

stiofain
07/05/2008, 11:17 PM
Might be a bit late or not of much use at this stage, but a good friend of mine is a Chelsea fan and was telling me earlier today that Chelsea still have some tickets that are available to ALL season ticket holders or members. If you know a Chelsea fan with a valid membership who isnt going, maybe you could get them to order a ticket for you.

stiofain
07/05/2008, 11:32 PM
Should have mentioned that these tickets need to be picked up from Stamford Bridge. Obviously that might be a problem from Ireland. I live about 20 mins from Stamford Bridge on the tube, so if i can be of any help then give me a shout.

gspain
09/05/2008, 7:48 AM
Thanks for the offer but I actually got tickets OK.

Seems to be loads around. Man Utd are also selling theirs to members.

Nice to see the touts take a hammering.

Closed Account 2
09/05/2008, 8:57 AM
Do the tickets have a name on them ? I was thinking of going to St. Petersberg but the cost of a late visa is very expensive, if the tickets have no name then I could use it as a 72 hour visa!

Can anyone confirm if there are names on the tickets or not ?

thanks.

luka
09/05/2008, 9:36 AM
Visa's for the game are free but only valid for 72 hours I think

Dunny
09/05/2008, 12:26 PM
Seems to be a few around alright, DFC Trust have 8 and are going to auction them.