PDA

View Full Version : Scrabble - Tool of the Devil?

pól-dcfc
29/04/2008, 3:43 PM
Best piece of interwebbing that has ever been witnessed. Religionista's can be so hillarious at times.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10249

Lev Yashin
29/04/2008, 3:48 PM
Sweet mother of god!!!

jebus
29/04/2008, 3:58 PM
Loved the guy who responded to the poster saying he likes to be the shaggy dog in monopoly with

"God hates furries" :D:D:D

Anyone I'm gonna sign up there and see what trouble I can cause in the oncoming days

gustavo
29/04/2008, 4:01 PM
Loved the guy who responded to the poster saying he likes to be the shaggy dog in monopoly with

Anyone I'm gonna sign up there and see what trouble I can cause in the oncoming days
Remember to post back your good work here!

GavinZac
29/04/2008, 4:02 PM
Sorry to let ye down hard guys, but :-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Block G Raptor
29/04/2008, 4:04 PM
Just read this disclaimer at the foot of that forum
The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions;

What in the name of God makes these people like this, is it brainwashing, is it collective mental illness,are American Bible belters just THICK!! or all of the above

Edit: or is it the fact that the site is a wind-up

pól-dcfc
29/04/2008, 4:07 PM
It's a parody :(.

Too good to be true I suppose.

6yardpunisha
29/04/2008, 4:09 PM

why not get 3 or 4 to sign up and cause mayhem in there

biscuit
29/04/2008, 4:48 PM
:D:D that forum is the most entertaining read ive had n a while!! I like the "father maurice lester" character! he puts them sick loopers in their box!! They have effectonatly called him a "ring kissing papst dog" as his tag... how nice.
6yard, im all on for that, we could really rock the boat!!:D

6yardpunisha
29/04/2008, 6:26 PM
:D that forum is the most entertaining read ive had n a while!! I like the "father maurice lester" character! he puts them sick loopers in their box!! They have effectonatly called him a "ring kissing papst dog" as his tag... how nice.
6yard, im all on for that, we could really rock the boat!!:D

we have to get Limerick till i die in there along with jebus, wonder is there a bible bashing equivalent of dahamsta on it:D

biscuit
29/04/2008, 6:32 PM
Hahah!! that would be golden!! Unfortunatley I am banned already!! They didnt like me questioning them! I think i threw the words "closet queers" in there!! Not very christian of me!!;):D

pineapple stu
29/04/2008, 6:57 PM
It's not something I'd usually recommend, but did any of the more recent posters actually read GavinZac's post?

6yardpunisha
29/04/2008, 7:49 PM
It's not something I'd usually recommend, but did any of the more recent posters actually read GavinZac's post?

just shows you that most of us do actually ignore Gavin Zacs posts:D

GavinZac
29/04/2008, 10:36 PM
It's not something I'd usually recommend, but did any of the more recent posters actually read GavinZac's post?Not usually recommended, but you do it anyway, don't you? The "car crash" effect they call that, I think.

just shows you that most of us do actually ignore Gavin Zacs posts:DFrankly I'd be disappointed if you could comprehend them, "punisha", but you're not doing yourself any particular favours for notability if you're recommending foot.ie descend upon a blatant wind-up en masse. I believe the vulgar term is "wooooooooosh".

Interesting that for the most part those duped by this appear to be either rural, or Raptor. :D

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 9:08 AM
Interesting that for the most part those duped by this appear to be either rural, or Raptor. :D
Feck off. after seeing this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm)
I'll believe the American Christian Right is capable of all sorts of unbelievable idiocy, so yes originally I took the site at face value and I'm sure if I google for a while I'll find a real one thats equally idiotic. I'll get back to you

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 9:14 AM
Feck off. after seeing this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm)
I'll believe the American Christian Right is capable of all sorts of unbelievable idiocy, so yes originally I took the site at face value and I'm sure if I google for a while I'll find a real one thats equally idiotic. I'll get back to you

Oh I don't doubt that, I've seen "Jesus Camp". But, scrabble? :D

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 9:25 AM
ive signed up here (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122527)as Block g Rapture :D gonna have me some fun

6yardpunisha
30/04/2008, 10:03 AM
[quote=GavinZac;932106]
Frankly I'd be disappointed if you could comprehend them, "punisha", but you're not doing yourself any particular favours for notability if you're recommending foot.ie descend upon a blatant wind-up en masse. I believe the vulgar term is "wooooooooosh".

i know, you tend to use really big words and we have to ring our cousins in the city to explain them to us before we respond to your highly articulate and intelligent postings on foot.ie:cool:

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 10:14 AM
First post of Pastor Block g Rapture (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1622187&posted=1#post1622187)

blobbyblob
30/04/2008, 11:24 AM
after reading that

Headache, nearly vomitted and pain in my jaw from laughing

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 11:52 AM
after reading that

Headache, nearly vomitted and pain in my jaw from laughing

Cant wait to see if there is a response
been looking through some other threads and I'll need to bone up on my "End of Day's" knowledge before reeking more havoc

Stirring the pot a bit more (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1622236#post1622236)

Newryrep
30/04/2008, 2:04 PM
Lads you do know this site is a spoof ? - what is worrying is in the 'emails we get ' section in between the majority of burn in hell you twisted fcuk type emails you get the odd one along the lines

' I am quite interested in attending your church but cant find directions, please foward them to me Miss XXXXX XXXXXx Texas

I was quite interested in your dissatation that Scobby Doo has satanic undertones etc Rev XXXXXX Maine

There was a friendly one from a chaplin in the Marine Corp once - the mind boggles

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 2:06 PM
Lads you do know this site is a spoof ? - what is worrying is in the 'emails we get ' section in between the majority of burn in hell you twisted fcuk type emails you get the odd one along the lines

' I am quite interested in attending your church but cant find directions, please foward them to me Miss XXXXX XXXXXx Texas

I was quite interested in your dissatation that Scobby Doo has satanic undertones etc Rev XXXXXX Maine

There was a friendly one from a chaplin in the Marine Corp once - the mind boggles

Yes newry rep we do realise that the initial site linked in this thread was a wind-up however do you realise that the forum I've linked to and joined for "fun" is an actual bona fida christian message board with much the same idiotic rantings on it

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 2:20 PM
response to my condoleeza rice rant

Brother Block G Raptor, the apostrophe is not to be used in the creation of plurals. Please respect the language of the Lord, with which the Bible was wrought.

6yardpunisha
30/04/2008, 2:26 PM

he wouldnt last 2 minutes on foot.ie:D

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 2:32 PM
Its all going off now
not for the fainthearted (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1622340#post1622340)

I need back up I'm in too deep and afraid my cover is about to be blown

6yardpunisha
30/04/2008, 2:41 PM
Its all going off now
not for the fainthearted (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1622340#post1622340)

I need back up I'm in too deep and afraid my cover is about to be blown

you need someone with a degree in Relegious Studies or something like that, recommend you try the UCD forum:D

John83
30/04/2008, 2:43 PM
you need someone with a degree in Relegious Studies or something like that, recommend you try the UCD forum:D
I don't think any of us read theology. It hardly seems necessary though. These guys are pretty simple-minded. They have a simplistic view of Christianity, and anything that falls outside of it is evil.

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 2:47 PM
God damn it, banned already! All I did was call the Jews disgusting pigs. Surely thats the party line? :D

Raptor, make some horrendous point and then to prove your point implore them to watch this, "toward the end" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49vnodvBgsw

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 3:01 PM
God damn it, banned already! All I did was call the Jews disgusting pigs. Surely thats the party line? :D

Raptor, make some horrendous point and then to prove your point implore them to watch this, "toward the end" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49vnodvBgsw

I really should have copped that was you. any way I'm try my best not to get banned whilst subtly taking the mick
this thread (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123663) is progressing nicely

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 3:03 PM
I really should have copped that was you. any way I'm try my best not to get banned whilst subtly taking the mick

I was hoping to get a proper rise out of you to be honest, regardless of the cost :D I had a post calling you a damn liberal hippy buddhist bohemian for being so idealistic as to think the Jews weren't pigdogs.

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 3:06 PM
I was hoping to get a proper rise out of you to be honest,
You very nearly did get a rise out of me I deleted it at the last minute coz I knew I'd be banned

is Mahershalalhasbaz someone off here taking the proverbial or is he just really a gullible yank

6yardpunisha
30/04/2008, 3:12 PM
You very nearly did get a rise out of me I deleted it at the last minute coz I knew I'd be banned

is Mahershalalhasbaz someone off here taking the proverbial or is he just really a gullible yank

just trying to figure that one out myself, who is GZ posting under

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 3:15 PM
just trying to figure that one out myself, who is GZ posting under

I was "Dante" but I was removed swifter than a Limerick fan in a Galway forum :D

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 3:17 PM
I was "Dante" but I was removed swifter than a Limerick fan in a Galway forum :D

Ive been given an infraction and told to open a thread in the talk2mods forum as the Mods "want to talk to me about some issues in a thread in which I AM POSTING":D

Schumi
30/04/2008, 3:21 PM

Brother Block G Raptor, the apostrophe is not to be used in the creation of plurals. Please respect the language of the Lord, with which the Bible was wrought.LOL. Speak English, the language God wrote the bible in. :D

Block G Raptor
30/04/2008, 3:30 PM
Reply to my infraction

Hi Rapture. Just trying to sort through the mess going on in that thread. You haven't done anything against board rules. I just wanted to chat with you for a moment. Welcome to the boards.

My name is Mark. I am happy to meet you. I hope we can chat for a few minutes. How did you come across our board? How did you come to know Jesus?

I was raised in the catholic faith so I came to know Jesus (in the catholic sense at least) from a very early age. however as I began to mature I began to question the teachings of the church and found that more and more I was doubting what I was being told, I occured to me that I had never felt comfortable with the Catholic faith with which I was burdened without choice from birth (Iam from a typical Irish catholic family) It is only in the last few years that i have really started to follow the way's of the Lord and to read the Book in search of guidance.

I came across this wonderful forum quite by accident when looking for fellowships in my area. I have been browsing here for a while and decided to join up today. and so far I must say I am glad I did

God Bless BGR

GavinZac
30/04/2008, 3:48 PM
This end-of-days malarky is mind-numbing. People so certain that they can predict something which their supposed deity specifically said will come "like a thief in the night."

jebus
30/04/2008, 3:56 PM
I was "Dante" but I was removed swifter than a Limerick fan in a Galway forum

:D:D:D

strangeirish
30/04/2008, 4:09 PM
This'd (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wcK8GhPh-I&feature=related) really set them off!

pineapple stu
30/04/2008, 6:26 PM
Have all your posts been edited at this stage?

Dahamsta - you could learn something from this.

Block G Raptor
01/05/2008, 8:21 AM
I've given up on these bigots as they all want to ram their holier than thou cr@p down my throat

Originally Posted by the rookie View Post
When you come in tomorrow, I'd also like to talk about your posts in the end-times sections as well.

dljc oversees the New in Christ forum - that's why he's here; since you made questionable posts in both places (the end-times forum is one that I oversee). I do not want you to feel ganged up on, but you should explain yourself if you want to keep posting in the end-times area.
I don't think I am interested in this site anymore as I feel that my opinions are being suppressed and that one must tow a particular line in order to fit in, I will take my valid Opinions elsewhere.
I think certain people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves if this is how they treat a fellow Christian searching for interesting and valid debate and Guidance on issues of faith and The Lord

May God bless you and forgive your misguided heavy handedness towards a new poster who just wanted to be included.

BGR signing off

Block G Raptor
01/05/2008, 3:13 PM
Raging I got banned now I would have loved to have opened a can of whoop ass on these brainwashing bathstuds (http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118158)