PDA

View Full Version : General Question Thread

rambler14
28/04/2008, 10:31 PM
At the end of last season the club promised things to comemmorate the 2007season.

So I was wondering:

Where is:
- The Match DVD of the Athlone game?????

- The comemmorative booklet?????

Also I was wondering how the Fan Magazine publication is getting on. Is there any progress being made?

luka
29/04/2008, 9:17 AM
As far as I'm aware there are two lads working on the Commorative booklet, but I don't know anything about the Athlone DVD being done by the Club. Wasn't that being done by an Athlone supporter?

The Fanzine: Well, that's seperate to the club for a start. THe original idea was to have one per month but other things took up my time and that went to the backburner for a bit. I was taking another look at this the other day and to be honest it wouldn't be cost effective but I may have a solution to that. It may tur out that we just do one every series of games complated.

rambler14
29/04/2008, 11:00 AM
Wasn't that being done by an Athlone supporter?

The Fanzine: Well, that's seperate to the club for a start. THe original idea was to have one per month but other things took up my time and that went to the backburner for a bit. I was taking another look at this the other day and to be honest it wouldn't be cost effective but I may have a solution to that. It may tur out that we just do one every series of games complated.

Thats who is doing it. I couldn't remember. Battery Rover if I remember correctly.

As for the Fanzine. 1 every series seems like a good idea.