PDA

View Full Version : Wanderers Line Up Leeds United Friendly

Roo69
26/04/2008, 1:58 PM
Bray Wanderers are delighted to announce that Leeds United will play a pre season friendly in the Carlisle Grounds. Full Story. (http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?id=600&backPID=551&tt_news=357)

dublinwanderer
27/04/2008, 7:51 AM
not much reaction about it...

is it that bad for leeds these days, that they can only afford a pre-season tour of ireland!!!

dont get me wrong glad to hav em.... lets beat them though!!! :)

lostinbrum
27/04/2008, 1:12 PM
should get a decent crowd for that. Where else are they playing? Must look at when I'm travelling home to see if it co-incides with that date.

Grey Boy
27/04/2008, 7:17 PM
not much reaction about it...

is it that bad for leeds these days, that they can only afford a pre-season tour of ireland!!!

dont get me wrong glad to hav em.... lets beat them though!!! :)

I suppose these games don't have the appeal they used to when our seasons where more or less the same and it was a pre-season for both clubs.

Nowadays it's a bit more a case of watching players don't get injured mid season. Then it's the usual story, we're competitive for the first hour, throw the U21's on, lose 4-0 and have to explain to the barstoolers that we aren't s..., if we had our 1st team out ...etc.

Mind you if it gets money in the coffers who cares. Just hope we don't drop points he following Friday(s).

Will still be there though and well done those who organised the 2 games.

Seagull-4-life
29/04/2008, 1:34 PM
fair play that's good anyone else planned anthony???

KR's Post
30/04/2008, 2:57 PM
Wicklow news had it down for 20th may, obviously editors mistake, but the bray people surely copied them because they have the same!!!!:D