PDA

View Full Version : Danger in Tolka

Sniffer
26/04/2008, 12:27 PM
You have to love this, from the latest suspensions and sanctions edict.

Shelbourne were fined €150 as a result of till rolls being discharged v LongfordTown (11.04.08).:p

Tir Oilean
26/04/2008, 2:01 PM
A missile is a missile in fairness and those till rolls are heavy enough. However if it was aimed at a dodgy ref I think a fine is a bit much :-)

micls
26/04/2008, 2:02 PM
You have to love this, from the latest suspensions and sanctions edict.

Shelbourne were fined €150 as a result of till rolls being discharged v LongfordTown (11.04.08).:p

What it doesnt say in that is that the tills rolls were actually loaded into a bazooka

Buile Shuibhne
26/04/2008, 2:05 PM
I think Sniffer is referring more to the term 'discharging'.

I always thought it was a symptom of a STD

redtildead
26/04/2008, 2:14 PM
A missile is a missile in fairness and those till rolls are heavy enough. However if it was aimed at a dodgy ref I think a fine is a bit much :-)
Yes they are heavy enough but the majority of till rolls are thrown a minute or two before kick off with no players around the area. That should be taken into account aswell

Sniffer
26/04/2008, 2:21 PM
I think Sniffer is referring more to the term 'discharging'.

I always thought it was a symptom of a STD

Shelbourne's Tolka Discharge;)

Theskinloyal
26/04/2008, 3:19 PM
Its stupidity of the highest order. FAI are just trying to replicate the soulessness of the premiership. Someone should tell them that there are other successful leagues that actually respect supporters who try to create an atmosphere.

Keen2win
26/04/2008, 3:32 PM
In fairness they were thrown as the players entered the field so could have easily hit some of the players or officials.

A face
26/04/2008, 3:54 PM
In fairness they were thrown as the players entered the field so could have easily hit some of the players or officials.

Was that thrown as players entered or thrown at players? If as players entered then its over the top.

Keen2win
26/04/2008, 4:42 PM
Was that thrown as players entered or thrown at players? If as players entered then its over the top.

As they entered

mypost
26/04/2008, 6:12 PM
Its stupidity of the highest order. FAI are just trying to replicate the soulessness of the premiership.

They could do that in the EPL as well....except they can't because they are banned. As they are here...