PDA

View Full Version : Bohs V Deportivo????

Dunner
25/07/2003, 2:02 PM
If bohs beat rosenburg they play Deportivo la Coruna- unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccfc till i die
25/07/2003, 4:38 PM
Why do threads HAVE to be moved to the forum of whatever club they're talking about, maybe we want to talk about bohs in the CL a bit.

pete
25/07/2003, 5:27 PM
If Bohs beat Rosenborg over 2 legs it will be a huge achievement that anything else be a bonus.

Although now that you raised the issue a Spainish team isn't a bad draw (as big leagues go) as their league doesn't start til the last weekend of August.

James
25/07/2003, 5:30 PM
Originally posted by ccfc till i die
Why do threads HAVE to be moved to the forum of whatever club they're talking about, maybe we want to talk about bohs in the CL a bit.

:o
yea thats a tough question :rolleyes:

nothings stopping you 'talking about bohs in the CL a bit' right here in the Bohs forum,

ccfc till i die
25/07/2003, 10:50 PM
Jesus it doesn't bother me or anything I was just curious:confused:

tiktok
25/07/2003, 11:58 PM
Let's not get carried away lads, granted they had a fantastic result wednesday and we were all delighted but they weren't sure of getting past Bate let alone Rosenborg. I've already heard comments from some of the media that the game should be switched to Landsdowne road.
Hope they get to play Depor but first things first.

Slash/ED
26/07/2003, 12:31 AM
Switching to Lansedown would be like giving Rosenborg a bye to the next round, tricks like that NEVER work and it wouldn't be full anyway.

tiktok
26/07/2003, 12:39 AM
sorry, didn't make that clear, the presenter on newstalk106 was talking about switching the home leg against Deportivo to Landsdowne road, as though Rosenborg were a formality.

Slash/ED
26/07/2003, 12:58 AM
Ahh, I see. Well that's typical of them, fair play to them for providing the coverage but they haven't a clue, I'll never forget a comment they made some time last season, they had some quiz on, and the present says...

"We asked you earlier, what's the name of the former Bohemians manager who is now managing English third division side Carlisle, and the answer is, of course, Glen Crowe!"

It's hard to take anything they say seriously after that...