PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Echo 25 April

ramsfan
25/04/2008, 4:58 PM
lads i know this may be a rant but tonights echo had apiece about soccer camps in cobh during the summer, and the launch was done by mick devine and j o flynn, why have two players who play for city advertise this why not have cobh ramblers , who are they trying to promote its like advertising for tesco in the foyer of supervalu:mad:

6yardpunisha
25/04/2008, 5:21 PM
lads i know this may be a rant but tonights echo had apiece about soccer camps in cobh during the summer, and the launch was done by mick devine and j o flynn, why have two players who play for city advertise this why not have cobh ramblers , who are they trying to promote its like advertising for tesco in the foyer of supervalu:mad:

jesus, someone having a rant here, thats a first(R14 check out the smilie i put at the end before you jump in):D

ramsfan
25/04/2008, 5:22 PM
does anyone see my point

6yardpunisha
25/04/2008, 5:27 PM
does anyone see my point

looks like its just you and me RF:D

rambler14
25/04/2008, 5:33 PM
That launch was done by John Meade, Conor Meade and Davin O'Neill plus the Cobh born players with Cork City. Pictures of the launch are available here (http://www.cobhramblers.ie/gallery2/categories.php?cat_id=47)

The summer camp has no association with Cork City or Cobh Ramblers, the FAI just used local players to advertise a local summer camp.

6yardpunisha
25/04/2008, 5:34 PM
That launch was done by John Meade, Conor Meade and Davin O'Neill plus the Cobh born players with Cork City.
The summer camp has no association with Cork City or Cobh Ramblers, Pepsi just used local players to advertise a local summer camp.

You have way too much time on your hands:D

rambler14
25/04/2008, 5:36 PM
You have way too much time on your hands:D

It's not the first time those pics have been in the echo.