PDA

View Full Version : Raff

gustavo
25/04/2008, 11:51 AM
Just thinking about it , I think Raff has played left back right back left mid and right mid already for us this season , I might be wrong , It can't be good for him that he hasn't had a settled position in the team , as when all players are available he is definetly worth a place in the team , it's hard to know where to play him though cos he does a good job everywhere , What do people think his best position is ?

neutrino
25/04/2008, 12:40 PM
Just thinking about it , I think Raff has played left back right back left mid and right mid already for us this season , I might be wrong , It can't be good for him that he hasn't had a settled position in the team , as when all players are available he is definetly worth a place in the team , it's hard to know where to play him though cos he does a good job everywhere , What do people think his best position is ?

i'm not sure he's ever had a settled position with Rovers. He can and has played everywhere for Rovers. He's a class act and definitely merits a starting place every time. I often felt our managers have had an under-rated view of him. Such a great versatile player to have in your squad - his heading ability is just amazing. A team of Raf Cretaro's would win any league.

Redie
25/04/2008, 12:51 PM
Fully agree with all the above and I have always felt that Raf should be given the right wing position and left there for all matches but when you are as good as he is in a number of positions then you can understand a managers temptation to move him around. O'Riordan played him up front for a spell.

celticV3
25/04/2008, 12:52 PM
You could play him in goals and he'd still do a great job.