PDA

View Full Version : Limerick: European Capital of Murder 2008

Pages : [1] 2

GavinZac
20/04/2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/?jp=mhojideyeyql&rss=rss2

According to the latest CSO data, Limerick has a ratio of more than seven homicides per 100,000 population.

Glasgow in Scotland, which previously had the highest homicide rate in Western Europe, recorded just over 5 killings per 100,000 people.

Firearms are a major problem here, with gardaĆ­ seizing over 500 guns a year - that is 10 times more than they recovered from republicans during the Troubles.
What can be done? This is not exactly an association Ireland wants. If it really is just a few families 'feuding', could the other people not exact some kind of pressure? No-one wants people to have to take the law into their own hands but there are surely ways of forcing people out which dont involve midnight knee-cappings.

strangeirish
21/04/2008, 2:37 AM
Call this guy. (http://www.kruufm.com/files/87/chuck_norris_0.jpg)

anto1208
21/04/2008, 8:46 AM
Allthough Limerick is a dump infested with scumbags the results there are a bit off putting 7 deaths to every 100,000 people there is about 100,000 people in limerick so thats a total of 7 deaths id say there is at least a million in Glasgow prob more so that means there was at least 50 deaths there.

Im not overly worried about the "gang war" id prefere if something was done, anything!!! at all about the amount of dirt balls in the city it seems that we have an extra large % of them in the city.

Still it could be worse it could be like Dublin christ i feel sorry for people living there.

pete
21/04/2008, 9:06 AM
I doubt this makes the news outside Ireland.

I am surprised the Gardai are unable to find a solution as I presume this restricted to a relatively small number of criminals. Do the local communities support these people?

KevB76
21/04/2008, 6:46 PM
Call this guy. (http://www.kruufm.com/files/87/chuck_norris_0.jpg)

I prefer this guys (http://imdb.com/media/rm2753403136/tt0071402) approach

inexile
21/04/2008, 7:04 PM
Allthough Limerick is a dump infested with scumbags the results there are a bit off putting 7 deaths to every 100,000 people there is about 100,000 people in limerick so thats a total of 7 deaths id say there is at least a million in Glasgow prob more so that means there was at least 50 deaths there.

Im not overly worried about the "gang war" id prefere if something was done, anything!!! at all about the amount of dirt balls in the city it seems that we have an extra large % of them in the city.

Still it could be worse it could be like Dublin christ i feel sorry for people living there.

both cities are fine, i am from limerick and i find the city grand, never feel unsafe on a night out or anything really and the same goes for Dublin

obviously if you go into the wrong part of town its a different story but every city in the world is like that

L37Ultra
21/04/2008, 7:29 PM

What can be done? This is not exactly an association Ireland wants. If it really is just a few families 'feuding', could the other people not exact some kind of pressure? No-one wants people to have to take the law into their own hands but there are surely ways of forcing people out which dont involve midnight knee-cappings.

And Dublin is much better? :rolleyes:

Ceirtlis
21/04/2008, 8:37 PM

Your thread title is wrong for a start as this refers to Western Europe where that starts and ends who knows. Limerick definitely has a problem but Bogata it aint.
Who are the people doing the "branding", here as the article says. Were the S independent just keeping an eye on these figures and when the two latest murders happened in Limerick they had the headline that they wanted. I wouldnt be surprised with that rag.

Block G Raptor
22/04/2008, 3:10 PM
And Dublin is much better? :rolleyes:

No Dublin is not much better when it comes to Gangland murders. and that's the thing these Murders are basically professional hits carried out it has to be said "expertly" so I don't think that normal law abiding people have that much to fear from these scumbags picking each other off. I can only think of one case where they shot an innocent bloke in "a case of mistaken Identity". I'm not in anyway defending these animals just pointing out that the way some people go on about the current wave of violent murders you'd think these fella's were walking around randomly shooting people. If you live by the Gun you'd better be prepared to die by it but if you're a decent human being who's not involved in organised crime you've very little to fear from these bathstuds

Schumi
22/04/2008, 3:27 PM
these Murders are basically professional hits carried out it has to be said "expertly" so I don't think that normal law abiding people have that much to fear from these scumbags picking each other off. I can only think of one case where they shot an innocent bloke in "a case of mistaken Identity". I'm not in anyway defending these animals just pointing out that the way some people go on about the current wave of violent murders you'd think these fella's were walking around randomly shooting people. If you live by the Gun you'd better be prepared to die by it but if you're a decent human being who's not involved in organised crime you've very little to fear from these bathstudsWasn't there a guy murdered because he was doing a plumbing job in some gangland guy's house when someone came to kill him and didn't want to be recognised?

sadloserkid
22/04/2008, 3:36 PM
Do the local communities support these people?

Of course we do. Every one of us. :rolleyes:

It has never impacted on my life. Not even once. I live alone in what used to be my grandmother's house. It's technically on the edge of one of the 'war zones'. It's the quietest place I've ever lived. Some scumbags sporadically kill each other. It's not ideal or something to be proud of but it has as much affect on everyday life in Limerick as the fued related stabbing in Galway at the weekend that the media all but ignored.

pete
22/04/2008, 3:50 PM
Limerick definitely has a problem but Bogata it aint.

New slogan for tourism campaign?

It has never impacted on my life. Not even once.

Not sure if this makes it right. Surely half the problem is that ganglands only affecting a minority of people so is under the radar?

anto1208
22/04/2008, 3:50 PM
No Dublin is not much better when it comes to Gangland murders. and that's the thing these Murders are basically professional hits carried out it has to be said "expertly" so I don't think that normal law abiding people have that much to fear from these scumbags picking each other off. I can only think of one case where they shot an innocent bloke in "a case of mistaken Identity". I'm not in anyway defending these animals just pointing out that the way some people go on about the current wave of violent murders you'd think these fella's were walking around randomly shooting people. If you live by the Gun you'd better be prepared to die by it but if you're a decent human being who's not involved in organised crime you've very little to fear from these bathstuds

What about the bouncer in limerick they murdered or the 16 year old plumber in dublin the girl that was shot when some scumbag opened fire on there house. Never mind the families that live near them that are threathened the reported 15 plus rapes committed by one family in southhill. The barman shot in limerick because he wouldnt serve the 14 year old sister of one of these guys.the elderly publican kicked to death by two members of one family while robbing him.

Do you think these guys sit at home not breaking any laws not hurting or robbing anyone then they go out shoot each other and off home for some tea again after !

To say its only them killing each other let them off isnt quite true. And to say they get experts to carry out these murders is also far from true the 2 deaths in Limerick last week one was carried out by an 18 year old hardly an expert since he himself wound up in garda custody and his buddy in a shallow grave that night shot by his own gang because they thought he might talk to the cops. Thats what your dealing with.

Now there is a good chance you wont get shot by these guys but you will prob get robbed by some herion addict that needs money to pay his deaths to them as happened when my house was broken into.

The problem is the families are so big, one family never mentioned on the TV radio and prob the worst have 40 member living in 5 house and caravans outside the house next to each other. Now unless you take everyone of them off the streets and everyone they know if you plan to go to court to give evidence against them your in trouble.

Both cities are being ruined by a lot of scum i wish people would stop saying its only a small few its only in certain parts etc etc . both cities are infested with filthballs untill thats addressed neither will have a good name.

sadloserkid
22/04/2008, 3:58 PM
Not sure if this makes it right. Surely half the problem is that ganglands only affecting a minority of people so is under the radar?

It doesn't as it's presented no. But to be frank it almost always only affects those involved. Obviously it should be stopped and I'm not bristling at that suggestion, just the one that suggests that there are 80,000 people in Limerick cowering in terror under rocks and behind closed doors. I know you weren't making that argument either but people need to put the 'widespread violence' in perspective a little. As the Bohs fan pointed out people are not being randomly accosted, robbed, raped, pillaged and murdered to any widespread extent and there's a definite media angle that makes an utterly incorrect presentation on life in Limerick in particular.

jebus
22/04/2008, 4:01 PM
I keep getting called an extremist for pushing my plan of us regular citizens turning our backs to army squads carrying out our very own night of the long knives with these gangs. Seriously though legalised murder is the answer

sadloserkid
22/04/2008, 4:05 PM
you will prob get robbed by some herion addict that needs money to pay his deaths to them as happened when my house was broken into.

both cities are infested with filthballs

I'll probably get robbed? Infested? Crass, sensationalist nonsense my man.

PS) Jebus is right in terms of a solution.

pineapple stu
22/04/2008, 4:06 PM
Wasn't there a guy murdered because he was doing a plumbing job in some gangland guy's house when someone came to kill him and didn't want to be recognised?
Those cases, while obviously unfortunate, appear to be in a large minority, which was BGR's point.

Block G Raptor
22/04/2008, 4:06 PM
What about the bouncer in limerick they murdered or the 16 year old plumber in dublin the girl that was shot when some scumbag opened fire on there house. Never mind the families that live near them that are threathened the reported 15 plus rapes committed by one family in southhill. The barman shot in limerick because he wouldnt serve the 14 year old sister of one of these guys.the elderly publican kicked to death by two members of one family while robbing him.

Do you think these guys sit at home not breaking any laws not hurting or robbing anyone then they go out shoot each other and off home for some tea again after !

To say its only them killing each other let them off isnt quite true. And to say they get experts to carry out these murders is also far from true the 2 deaths in Limerick last week one was carried out by an 18 year old hardly an expert since he himself wound up in garda custody and his buddy in a shallow grave that night shot by his own gang because they thought he might talk to the cops. Thats what your dealing with.

Now there is a good chance you wont get shot by these guys but you will prob get robbed by some herion addict that needs money to pay his deaths to them as happened when my house was broken into.

The problem is the families are so big, one family never mentioned on the TV radio and prob the worst have 40 member living in 5 house and caravans outside the house next to each other. Now unless you take everyone of them off the streets and everyone they know if you plan to go to court to give evidence against them your in trouble.

Both cities are being ruined by a lot of scum i wish people would stop saying its only a small few its only in certain parts etc etc . both cities are infested with filthballs untill thats addressed neither will have a good name.

I agree with what you're saying in most of that post. I didn't say that these murders were being carried out by experts just that the are done in a professional manner ie in most cases they approach their target and do the job from close range as opposed to just firing indiscriminately from distance in the general direction of the target.

On the question of the Plumber who was killed as he was witness to the intended targets murder. I had forgotten about that but I think my point is still valid that if you are not involved with these thugs or their activities then there is very little chance of being killed accidentally by them.
as for the Publican and bouncers that were killed these are a separate issue to what I was commenting on as their murders were not "Gangland" killings as such

Also I wasn't saying "Ah sure let them kill each other and let them off" what I was trying to get across was more if you have no dealings with these people(I use the term Lightly) then you have little to fear from them.

pete
22/04/2008, 4:09 PM
Is membership of a gang a criminal offense in Ireland similar to membership of the Provos? If we used such a law could intern the gangs which I see as completely different to the north.

I think the problem with Limerick is that so many murders in such a small area which in Dublin terms would be a small suburb.

anto1208
22/04/2008, 4:52 PM
I'll probably get robbed? Infested? Crass, sensationalist nonsense my man.

PS) Jebus is right in terms of a solution.

I did get robbed by a herion addict so thats hardly nonsense

How many times in Rathbane did we have dirtballs throwing rocks over the wall. Last week i had my own game cancelled because dirt balls where throwing rocks at the players. You cant have anything in the city that isnt a filthball magnet the kick the ball through the hole thing on thomas street on friday for the club was swarming with little dirt balls.

Now i find it hard to believe you have lived in Limerick for what 30+ years and have never been the victim of crime? Or have failed to notice the scoabs around the city.

Ive had 1 mate beaten to death with a car jack
1 aquantence shot dead for doing his job
my house broken into once parents 4 times
ive been held up working in an offy once and got stuff robbed & took a few digs on countless times.
ive been attacked once in the street after aclub and once inside a club.
to name but a hand full

I wasn't saying that if you visit Limerick you will get definetly get robbed/shot/stabbed. My point was to BGR that even if you have nothing to do with these guys and that they dont shoot you the knock on effect they have on the community prob will at some stage touch you. Ie some heroin addict that needs money to pay his bill with these gangs goes out and robs a house.

When people say its no worse than dublin etc i dont really care what happens in dublin i dont live there i dont think its acceptable for any of these scumbags to be doing this just because its going on in dublin.

But ill agree on Jebus's solution. I just wouldnt stop at the small few fueding families .

jebus
22/04/2008, 5:11 PM
But ill agree on Jebus's solution. I just wouldnt stop at the small few fueding families .

Finally a fellow wannabe mass murderer, I say we need to wipe out at least 66% of the world's population, how about you?

No one ever takes me seriously with this, but I genuinely think we could end up having to look at ways to cut back the world's population, the way we have multiplied as a species just isn't sustainable, I mean I heard David Attenbrough recently say that the world's population has tripled since he began shooting documentaries, that's just asking for trouble. Restrictions on how many children a family can have, and introducing licences for having children in the first place is a start, after that we may have to look at more radical solutions, although I do expect global war to rear it's head at some stage in the next 20-30 years

anto1208
22/04/2008, 7:53 PM
Finally a fellow wannabe mass murderer, I say we need to wipe out at least 66% of the world's population, how about you?

No one ever takes me seriously with this, but I genuinely think we could end up having to look at ways to cut back the world's population, the way we have multiplied as a species just isn't sustainable, I mean I heard David Attenbrough recently say that the world's population has tripled since he began shooting documentaries, that's just asking for trouble. Restrictions on how many children a family can have, and introducing licences for having children in the first place is a start, after that we may have to look at more radical solutions, although I do expect global war to rear it's head at some stage in the next 20-30 years

60% is quite low :D , Think on the planet earth blue ray David Attenbrough says something along the lines of the population has gone from 1 bill to 5 or 6 billion in the last 100 years. The planet can support it pretty easily but

There is a book the futurists i think its called that is about this issue have nt read it yet but its goes on about population culs , they mention that every time there is a crisis a earthquake flood etc we pump the country full of money and aid then they reproduce with normally quite large families making the situation worse. Then wiping out large amounts of people think you might enjoy it.:D

Seriously though i think the vast majority of people are ok and i think if there was a swoop one night and we woke up and every dirtball was gone id say there wouldnt be too many people asking questions. Licence's to have kids is a priority in my book.

GavinZac
22/04/2008, 7:56 PM
You might like Jared Diamond's Collapse (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collapse-Societies-Choose-Fail-Survive/dp/0140279512/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208894131&sr=8-1) even if it is a little softhanded in its solutions, jebus :)

jebus
22/04/2008, 8:32 PM
You might like Jared Diamond's Collapse (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collapse-Societies-Choose-Fail-Survive/dp/0140279512/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208894131&sr=8-1) even if it is a little softhanded in its solutions, jebus :)

:) As soon as I'm finished with my Mein Kempf re-re-re-re-read I'll give it a look, seriously thinking of going into politics though,
A Vote For Jebus Is a Vote For Genocide posters would catch the eye I think, and if I could manage to persuade Rosanna Davidson to come to the party manifesto launch I'm sure I could capture the masse's minds as well

GavinZac
22/04/2008, 8:39 PM
"If elected, I will reduce taxes!*"

*Less people means less welfare, means less gov expenditure

DaveyCakes
22/04/2008, 11:01 PM
Where do I sign up?

pete
22/04/2008, 11:22 PM
I mean I heard David Attenbrough recently say that the world's population has tripled since he began shooting documentaries, that's just asking for trouble.

I agree. Add ban on documentaries to the Manifesto in lieu of mass sterilisation. :cool:

GavinZac
23/04/2008, 8:02 AM
Woah, woah, woah. Nobody said anything about threatening David Attenbrough. That man practically raised me.

jebus
23/04/2008, 8:05 AM
I agree. Add ban on documentaries to the Manifesto in lieu of mass sterilisation. :cool:

Are you crazy??! I was thinking of tearing down the old religious orders and creating a new religion with David as it's figurehead!

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:35 PM

So what??

How many times in Rathbane did we have dirtballs throwing rocks over the wall.

Maybe a dozen in fifteen or so years??

Last week i had my own game cancelled because dirt balls where throwing rocks at the players.

So what??

You cant have anything in the city that isnt a filthball magnet the kick the ball through the hole thing on thomas street on friday for the club was swarming with little dirt balls.

Now i find it hard to believe you have lived in Limerick for what 30+ years and have never been the victim of crime? Or have failed to notice the scoabs around the city.

You're talking out your ar$e with your points anto.

I've lived all of my 22 years in the middle of one of the "Most dangerous estates in Ireland" (Trademark: Paul Williams, Sunday World) so I'd wager I'm far closer to the ground than you and judging by your posts have a far far better idea of how things work.

Sure an awful lot of my childhood friends are to quote some gangsta rap for you "locked down, cracked out, or in the dirt" but does it effect my ability to live my daily life?? Of course not! Because I'm not a whinge bag constantly looking for excuses to be in fear or things to give out about.

If you leave the actual real hard criminals alone they are not going to bother you. To suggest people are going around randomly attacking other people for no reason is ludicrous.

I wasn't saying that if you visit Limerick you will get definetly get robbed/shot/stabbed. My point was to BGR that even if you have nothing to do with these guys and that they dont shoot you the knock on effect they have on the community prob will at some stage touch you.

Absolute nonsense.

It effects you if you allow it to effect you. Your visions of random, rampant crime are patently false.

Ie some heroin addict that needs money to pay his bill with these gangs goes out and robs a house.

More sensationalist rubbish. How, pray tell, is this in any way unique to Limerick.

When people say its no worse than dublin etc i dont really care what happens in dublin i dont live there i dont think its acceptable for any of these scumbags to be doing this just because its going on in dublin.

Of course its not acceptable.

Really though, what is your point??

People, pay little heed to anto Limerick is not that bad. Take it from someone who knows. I've had a lot of stuff happen that might shock someone not from an area like mine but I can assure you its a rare occurence.

What you have in Limerick is a lot of poverty coupled with sprawling massive housing estates which were far too big on day one and the drug related crime which inevitably results. What you don't have in Limerick is huge gangs of murderers and thieves prowling every street corner.

But ill agree on Jebus's solution. I just wouldnt stop at the small few fueding families

"Feuding Families"

Jesus Wept. :rolleyes:

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:38 PM
Do the local communities support these people?

Why it's like they're the 3rd West Cork Brigade and the Gardai are the Black and Tans.

Is membership of a gang a criminal offense in Ireland similar to membership of the Provos? If we used such a law could intern the gangs which I see as completely different to the north.

How do you go about proving gang membership pete??

They don't carry cards you know.

GavinZac
23/04/2008, 12:39 PM
What you have in Limerick is a lot of poverty caused by sprawling massive housing estatesI must say that this point confuses me.

sadloserkid
23/04/2008, 12:46 PM

You said I would get robbed. This is the part I was dismissing as nonsense. You may not have meant to sound as sensationalist but you did.

You cant have anything in the city that isnt a filthball magnet the kick the ball through the hole thing on thomas street on friday for the club was swarming with little dirt balls.

It is not a crime to look like a dirtball. Nor should it be. There was no trouble at the club event and if anybody has a problem with how people look it says more about their own middle class ass clenching than anything else.

I'm 27. :) And I have never been the victim of a crime. Two guys demanded my wallet once. I refused, punched one and ran off like a great big sissy. Not the end of the world. Again scobes probably have a right to exist if their only crime is looking scobish.

Ive had 1 mate beaten to death with a car jack
1 aquantence shot dead for doing his job
my house broken into once parents 4 times
ive been held up working in an offy once and got stuff robbed & took a few digs on countless times.
ive been attacked once in the street after aclub and once inside a club.
to name but a hand full

All very tragic. But if the truth is somewhere between my own blessed existence and your seemingly luckless one (as far as crime goes) then it's still not a widespread problem.

Indeed. 80% of the world's population if I had my way. :)

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:48 PM
I must say that this point confuses me.

Limerick city center was always full of slums. These were cleared and moved out to new housing estates on the edge of the city. (As probably happened in most citys now that I think of it.) But the housing estates in Limerick are absolutely huge when you consider the size of the town and they have shag all amenities.

There has always been a long history of poverty in Limerick due to its rather crummy nature as a site for a city.

The level of local authority housing in Limerick city compared to other cities is shocking aswell.

I take your point though. The housing estates of course don't in themselves cause poverty. :)

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:50 PM
if anybody has a problem with how people look it says more about their own middle class ass clenching than anything else.

I forgot about your proud stance as the self proclaimed only comfortable middle class person in the world. :p

I'm 27. :) And I have never been the victim of a crime. Two guys demanded my wallet once. I refused, punched one and ran off like a great big sissy.

Outstanding. Why wasn't I informed of this before?? :D

sadloserkid
23/04/2008, 12:53 PM
Outstanding. Why wasn't I informed of this before?? :D

It's going back a while now. Maybe the summer of 2002? Long before Mr. LTID appeared on my social radar. :)

jebus
23/04/2008, 12:54 PM
I must say that this point confuses me.

Limerick is built on large housing estates with little or no facilities, be it for employment or leisure. When the factories started closing late 70s/early 80s a lot of people were left with nothing to do and nowhere to go, hence quite a few turned to crime and drugs. It's not an exclusive Limerick problem I agree, but when you combine large housing estates, a rising rate of unemployment, a national press trying to divert attention away from the much more dangerous city of Dublin, and a tabloid loving public, you are going to end up with a large group of people who think the world is out to get them and are being offered drugs on a daily basis. Again it's not an exclusive Limerick problem, but there is a tendancy in Ireland to treat Limerick in the same manner as West Coast Americans do Compton. I think that's what that point was about, if not then my point is still on the table.

Anyway having lived in Limerick for the majority of my life, Cork for a total of about 3 years, and Dublin for a total of about one year here's what I think all three cities major negatives are in relation to anti-social behaviour and how to deal with them.

Limerick: Far too many mouthy kids who think they are rock hard; solution tell them to go **** themselves, they shut up pretty quickly, or else you could just avoid them

Cork: Far too many drunken loudmouths out on weekend nights looking for fights; solution avoid them

Dublin: Far too many junkies wandering the streets; solution once again avoid them

Lesson we've learnt today kids, avoiding people who are obviously on the wrong side of the tracks/young/drunk will greatly lessen your chances of being mugged, insulted, beaten up, or infected with AIDS. Thats all for today :)

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:55 PM
It's going back a while now. Maybe the summer of 2002? Long before Mr. LTID appeared on my social radar.

Summer of 02??

It's just possible I was involved :eek: :o

Apologies. :)

pete
23/04/2008, 12:57 PM
Limerick city center was always full of slums.

Like Angela Ashes? I am sure everyone has been unlucky enough to see that film.

sadloserkid
23/04/2008, 12:57 PM
Summer of 02??

It's just possible I was involved :eek:

Apologies. :)

It may have been you I hit! Perhaps I should apologise! :P

On an aside I think the very fact that a skinny, hippy-looking clown like my good self can exist unmolested in Limerick is proof enough that it's not some circle of hell come to the real world... :)

jebus
23/04/2008, 12:59 PM

Weren't the slum parts filmed in Cork? :D:p:eek:

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 12:59 PM

More or less.

Anyone who denys there was that level of poverty in Limerick at the time is the worst kind of liar.

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 1:00 PM
Weren't the slum parts filmed in Cork?

Again yes.

But before we get too smug let's not forget we knocked our slums and moved everyone into the wonderful Moyross, Southill and Ballinacurra Weston estates. :)

jebus
23/04/2008, 1:01 PM
Again yes.

But before we get too smug let's not forget we knocked our slums and moved everyone into the wonderful Moyross, Southill and Ballinacurra Weston estates. :)

At least this time they are moving them to G-G-G-Galway :D

Lim till i die
It may have been you I hit! Perhaps I should apologise!

Doubt it.

It's not the type of thing you'd do twice sham. :cool: :o :p

sadloserkid
More or less.

Anyone who denys there was that level of poverty in Limerick at the time is the worst kind of liar.

Take that Hannon you parasite. :) LTID is correct.

However it legitimately does rain as often in Limerick as that dire dirge of a film would suggest. :D

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 1:02 PM
At least this time they are moving them to G-G-G-Galway :D

Only another eight weeks or so before we turn Salthill into Southill on sea for a few months :)

jebus
23/04/2008, 1:04 PM
Indeed. 80% of the world's population if I had my way. :)

Someone's getting more liberal as they get older anyway. I remember back in your youth when you had plans of wiping out the human race bar a select group of your choosing. What next, coffee with Jon Stewart, discussing the day's Guardian, whilst signing cheques for third world orphanages! You've changed man :mad:

sadloserkid
23/04/2008, 1:04 PM
Doubt it.

It's not the type of thing you'd do twice sham. :cool: :p

I told you I ran away after the first punch was thrown. As my surname would suggest! :)

Lim till i die
23/04/2008, 1:06 PM
What next, coffee with Jon Stewart, discussing the day's Guardian, whilst signing cheques for third world orphanages!

You forgot to mention your sandals jebus ;)

As my surname would suggest!

Actually, about that heartfelt apology I've been meaning to give you :eek: :eek: