PDA

View Full Version : John O Flynn????

Tom Peppers
22/07/2003, 1:22 PM
Is the time right to cash in on John O Flynn? I know its a very contentious issue considering hes our best player but with the transfer market booming again maybe its time. GWA and myself were having a few pints last night and we both agreed that the time was right. GWA went so far as to say that we should sell dan murray as well. But that might have been the drink talking. Any ideas anyway

NorthoftheLee
22/07/2003, 1:46 PM
hahhahhah................ahh tom you're good for a laugh anyway...

Peadar
22/07/2003, 1:58 PM
Originally posted by Tom Peppers
GWA and myself were having a few pints last night and we both agreed that the time was right.

I've never seen anyone discredit themselves so instantly!
GWA is happy with the penalty awarded to Waterford on Friday night. Why do you think any person on here would warrant his opinion with any value?
Tom I think you'd want to give up the Monday night drinking.

Gary
22/07/2003, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
GWA is happy with the penalty awarded to Waterford on Friday night.

Never said i was happy with it Peadar, i just think that maybe we should stop bitching for ever about something which happened. We have got dodgy decisions in our time, live with it.

Peadar
22/07/2003, 4:30 PM
Originally posted by GWA
We have got dodgy decisions in our time, live with it.

Why should we live with poor and inconsistant refereeing?
If you were at Richmond Park for the League Cup game you'd have seen a dozen "hand ball" incidents which didn't result in a free kick. When a referee is not in a good position to see the action and makes such an important decision as what turned out to be a match winning penalty, then I think his status should be reviewed.
If we had four decent officials in the league I'd campaign that each game would be played on a seperate night and those officials would take charge of every game.
Unfortunately I can't think of four.

tiktok
22/07/2003, 5:08 PM
:D you've been quiet recently tom, longer stay in the asylum was it?
:D always entertaining, keep them coming.
:D one bit of advice, stop talking while drinking lads, i think the beer is having a bad effect on those thought processes

Rebel101
22/07/2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Tom Peppers
Is the time right to cash in on John O Flynn? we should sell dan murray as well.
Is this why you got suspended?

niamh
22/07/2003, 11:27 PM
The referees are dire in the league but I don't think Pat can use them as a excuse everytime we get a dodgy result. You make your own results sometimes.