PDA

View Full Version : Roddy Collins ... Not enough words

A face
15/04/2008, 6:55 PM
Roddy Collins ... There aren't enough words to describe him, so this will have to do (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/ifgrounds/RoddyCollinsandMickBassett.jpg).

Sam_Heggy
15/04/2008, 6:57 PM
I knew we had to have a thread donated entirely to Roddy Collins centered abuse :D
I'm going to enjoy reading this more than the dumbass one :ball:

rambler14
15/04/2008, 8:49 PM
Everything he says and does is idiotic. All he try's to do is create controversy and last night on MNS was no different.

I can only muster up a few words to describe him:
Roddy Collins is about useful as a crash test dummy in a feather factory.:D:D

Flawless
15/04/2008, 9:05 PM
I love the phrase: "yea i brought him back from England"

Used it about McCourt before, then about Crowe the other night!,its as if hes lookin for a pat on the back!

prince20
15/04/2008, 10:21 PM
Im not a Roddy fan lads but he done pretty well at Bohs as regards trophies.Agreed he does talk out of his ars# most of the time but the eircom league scene will be a quieter place without him.You can say what you like like about him but he always speaks his mind however relevant it may be!!!I remember him giving his analysis of Finn Harps game last season"Parkhouse is fat, he is lazy and he is cheating".Classic if your not related to parkhouse or a harps fan!!

fanatic
15/04/2008, 10:29 PM
im actually looking forward to him getting a new job and watching him fall flat on his face !

god forbid he ever comes near us though !

Rambler1
15/04/2008, 10:59 PM
Ah I dont know...I like him....Hes great motivation for us...think Stevo had a picture of him on the inside of the dressing room door just before the lads went out against Rovers....

A face
15/04/2008, 11:16 PM
im actually looking forward to him getting a new job and watching him fall flat on his face.

I would love to see it happen, just as long as it isn't an Irish club. Thing is, all these new clubs he is going to never seem to happen.

dcfcsteve
16/04/2008, 12:03 AM
Im not a Roddy fan lads but he done pretty well at Bohs as regards trophies.Agreed he does talk out of his ars# most of the time but the eircom league scene will be a quieter place without him.You can say what you like like about him but he always speaks his mind however relevant it may be!!!I remember him giving his analysis of Finn Harps game last season"Parkhouse is fat, he is lazy and he is cheating".Classic if your not related to parkhouse or a harps fan!!

Ni disrespect to Ollie Byrne, but the same thing was always said about him. 'The league needs characters', 'It'd be a quieter place without him' etc.

Reality is, most of us have forgotten about Ollie. And if Roddy left the scene we'd happily just get on with the football and forget about him too. He adds nothing and detracts a lot....

superfrank
16/04/2008, 12:26 PM
He's a poor man's Dunphy.

(I can't believe I complimented Dunphy)

paudie
16/04/2008, 12:44 PM
He's a poor man's Dunphy.

(I can't believe I complimented Dunphy)

Surely you meant to say "He's a poor man's Jamie Redknapp"