PDA

View Full Version : Attendances so far?

Maroon 7
15/04/2008, 5:26 PM
Well I know we've only had a few games but what's the vibe on the attendances so far? Looking at the attendances thread on the league forum we have fallen from the 3rd highest average attendance last season to 10th this season with only Bray and UCD below us. Granted it's still early doors and maybe it's not that surprsing given the increase in ticket prices and the fact that things are not going well on the pitch.

GuisaSaigon
16/04/2008, 8:50 AM
Here we go with another ticket price thread!
The fall off in attendances was to be expected, The hype of last season has completely disappeared, home displays have been awful again, The weather has been crap, tickets are too expensive, no athmosphere, bleak outlook, crap burgers.............a combination of all the above means fairweathers have plenty of excuses for staying at home to watch Pat Kenny!

corbyeire
16/04/2008, 9:08 AM
good summation saigon

foxx92
17/04/2008, 5:49 PM
crap burgers
have to agree with you there
:D:D

Terry
19/04/2008, 8:15 AM
and I thought I was the only person who thought the food was gone completely down hill! Now who wants to tell the ward family?

gufcfan
20/04/2008, 11:28 PM
crap burgers.............

I have to agree.

I brought along some lads to the Cork game. A couple of them were starvin but wanted to wait and get it in Terryland.

I told them that I thought that was a bad idea...

They apologised for not taking my advice after the match.

They have very low standards as regards food in the first place and they were not impressed at all with what they got.