PDA

View Full Version : Sigh of relief

SeanDrog
15/04/2008, 8:05 AM
you could hear the sigh from the town when Fabio scored last night - I think most of us had asmall fear that the injury and lay off might have impaired his natual goal scoring instincts - last night looked an easy tap in but he made himself be in the right place at the right time and took it well - its great to have him and Barrett back.

As for poor ol Ollie I think he has been given more than enough time an dits time to drop him. Just isn't working out for him.

Celdrog
17/04/2008, 11:48 PM
Sean - its time you came home, you cut a forlorn figure here.
The calf is being fatted and I'm starting a campaign to bring the prodigal back to your spiritual home.

http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/viewtopic.php?p=114628#114628

And by the way it wasn't a sigh of relief that came out - it was a massive massive cheer

SeanDrog
21/04/2008, 7:56 AM
Hi Celdrog

"Prodigal Son" I love it - sorry I can't open that link as on my departure I deleted my account and can't view the site. Fully appreciate the warm gesture but I can't see myself coming back.

What did you think of last night - Bohs? for me our season is over and I feel that Doolin will be sent packing half way through the season, the subs were a disgrace (great to see Fabio back thou), midfield was where our issues where, not upfront, Baker and Hughes should have been on for Robinson and Keegan. Doolin is showing a complete lack of knowledge this season, his early season selections (dropping Byrne for example) and his subs (Thiam for example) have been disgraceful and have cost us points.

Great we won the league last year, but that was last year and it shouldn't be used to give Doolin a pass for doing shag all this year. Our team play like a pack of individuals, amateurs - maybe we need to join the NI league for success.

Seán

jimhacker
23/04/2008, 9:55 AM
I thought this was going to a thread about that Thiam chap being suspended for Friday night.

SeanDrog
23/04/2008, 12:56 PM
I thought this was going to a thread about that Thiam chap being suspended for Friday night.

:D:D:D

Celdrog
26/04/2008, 3:23 PM
What a difference 5 days makes:D

SeanDrog
27/04/2008, 6:35 PM
Certainly am happer but will it last? Baker and Grant both had great games and yet didnt start against Bohs - Doolin dooesnt seem to have a clue what our best first 11 players are.

Big question is whether we are going to see him sacrifice more points by playing Thiam or will he admit his mistake and drop him (for now at least).

But a win away to Cork is something to be greeted and congratulated.