PDA

View Full Version : city vs rovers - new date

Ruairi
20/07/2003, 6:31 PM
according to noel spillane on the big red bench the city vs rovers tie has been fixed for Tuesday august 26 at 7.45. thats only a few days before we play st pats at home, so that should be a good week

Rebel101
20/07/2003, 9:32 PM
Imagine the milage Dolan's gonna get outta that one.:o

Éanna
20/07/2003, 11:02 PM
some week, lots of beer, lots of songs and 6 points. not to mention the bonus of harassing alan ratnolds :) can't wait

Éanna
23/07/2003, 10:58 PM
Just thought I'd keep this thread going, to make sure people are building that simmering hatred for ratnolds right up. Lets make him feel less welcome than Osama Bin Laden in the White House :mad: :D

Ruairi
24/07/2003, 3:08 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
Just thought I'd keep this thread going, to make sure people are building that simmering hatred for ratnolds right up. Lets make him feel less welcome than Osama Bin Laden in the White House :mad: :D

or a fart in a lift

patsh
26/07/2003, 10:31 AM
With both teams out of the cup, maybe Friday night 15th August would be a better date for this game?
(Weekend of the next round of the cup)

The Donie Forde
26/07/2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by patsh
With both teams out of the cup, maybe Friday night 15th August would be a better date for this game?

Excellent suggestion, patsh. As things stand we are due to play 3 home games in 8 days; Drogheda Friday 22, Rovers Tuesday 26 & Pats Friday 29...

That's a big ask for the team, the fans and even the programme crew! :)

Donie

joe
26/07/2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by patsh

I think that's going to happen alright

tiktok
26/07/2003, 8:38 PM
Best thing for all involved, nice to see some common sense being shown with all the rubbish about scheduling going on.

(by the way Joe, off topic but it's your sign off, why is Mundy full of excrement??)

joe
27/07/2003, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by tiktok

(by the way Joe, off topic but it's your sign off, why is Mundy full of excrement??)

that song about july, i mean come on, like! there was none of that stuff done in waterford the other week was there?

Cityace
27/07/2003, 4:11 PM
My Friend has a snake, and there is no problem gtting the shotgun, i am having a little trouble getting the lion.

Would anybody have any ideas on how to get ratnolds into a small room with his wallet?

(this should be good)

yiddo
28/07/2003, 5:21 PM
Any confirmation of the change of date for the Rovers match yet ?
Is it going ahead on the 15th ?

@ndy
29/07/2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by joe
that song about july, i mean come on, like! there was none of that stuff done in waterford the other week was there?

lol

Peadar
30/07/2003, 3:37 PM
The eircom League Premier Division fixture between Cork City and Shamrock Rovers originally scheduled for Friday, 11th July and postponed due to Shamrock Rovers' involvement in the UEFA Intertoto Cup was subsequently rearranged for Tuesday, 26th August. This tie will now take place on Friday, 15th August at Turner's Cross with a 7.45 pm kick-off due to the elimination of both clubs from the FAI Cup competition last weekend.

cheekyais
31/07/2003, 8:53 PM
****!!!! I cant believe it, im going on hols on sunday for 2 weeks to Perto Rico and ill miss the Rovers match. I was so looking forward to it. Ratnolds wont know what hit him when he comes to the cross. Will some1 mock him for me please:p

Éanna
31/07/2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
This tie will now take place on Friday, 15th August at Turner's Cross with a 7.45 pm kick-off
*in malicious and threatening tone* ALAN ALAN ALAN :D