PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Itunes

as_i_say
09/04/2008, 10:27 AM
Im confussed.

I used Itunes for the first time a month ago when I downloaded a mates bands single. Put it onto windows media player and onto my Iriver (I don’t have an Ipod) no probs at all. I then downloaded an album there last week and I cant get it off Itunes at all. I’m pretty sure the reason is because its in MP4 format.

Are all tunes from Itunes in MP4 format? I can’t drag it onto WMP or real player at all so at the moment I can only listen to this album on the PC.

Anyone use Itunes and know what im on about? Is there a way to convert MP4 files into MP3?

Block G Raptor
09/04/2008, 10:31 AM
Im confussed.

I used Itunes for the first time a month ago when I downloaded a mates bands single. Put it onto windows media player and onto my Iriver (I don’t have an Ipod) no probs at all. I then downloaded an album there last week and I cant get it off Itunes at all. I’m pretty sure the reason is because its in MP4 format.

Are all tunes from Itunes in MP4 format? I can’t drag it onto WMP or real player at all so at the moment I can only listen to this album on the PC.

Anyone use Itunes and know what im on about? Is there a way to convert MP4 files into MP3?

I don't think its an Mp4 problem. I think what you need to do is right click on a song title in Itunes and select "show in windows explorer" and then copy the actual mp4 files to wmp rather than just dragging the track list from itunes. Failing that burn the album to cd and import it into WMP

as_i_say
09/04/2008, 11:31 AM
tried burning it alright but still couldnt get it onto WMP from the burned disc but will try your first suggestion, ta

Dodge
09/04/2008, 11:39 AM
Missus bought an album on itunes specifially for her mp3 player and it was in AAC format so wouldn't play.

Obviously a licensing issue.

Despise itunes myelf. told her not to use it...

Block G Raptor
09/04/2008, 11:47 AM
And does she always do what you tell her Dodge?;)

Dodge
09/04/2008, 11:53 AM
Obviously not, giving the first line of my post...

bellavistaman
07/06/2008, 11:54 AM
i oredered a ipod off the website put in the wrong address by mistake for shipment, and now theres no possible way to get in contact with them, 3 numbers on the website and none of them work. Joke!!

Dodge
07/06/2008, 12:13 PM
What website. I bet you somehere can find a contact that works...

bellavistaman
07/06/2008, 1:48 PM
all the applle ones in apple support theres 4 different numbers listed, i got through to technical support but they have nowt to do with my prob, they put me through to the place i should be, and i got the message i was getting all morning, something about english holidays????

bellavistaman
11/06/2008, 10:54 PM
Got it sorted, false advertising, there offices are closed on saturday. Was dealing with the yanks.
I was like a broken record.
"Its not cob, or ****in cob H, its cobh pronounced cove spelled cobh,," Ha