PDA

View Full Version : UCD game

The Sheliban
18/07/2003, 9:49 AM
I hate games like this. There's very little between the ten teams in the the top flight, yet everyone regards this as a banker for a home win. We beat them 2-0 in Belfield, but they had plenty of chances. They've also improved a lot since then and are starting to pick up points. One things for sure, Doolo will have them well organised, and I can see us finding it hard to break them down.:(

Slash/ED
18/07/2003, 2:43 PM
They seemed to have improved recently, which is a worry, and they know they need to pick up points soon so they will be well up for the match, it wont be easy by any means. I'm afraid I'll have to miss this one, but I'll be near a radio, Newstalk are good for updates aren't they?

The Sheliban
18/07/2003, 2:53 PM
Newstalk every twenty minutes or so, [ when they're not too busy talking about Leeds United or Emile Heskey]. Though RTE 1 are supposed to be pretty good on a Friday night

Hope last week's debacle hasn't put you off, Slash. Normally its a good fixture, but last week was dire!!

Slash/ED
18/07/2003, 5:16 PM
Far from it, I have to stay at home tonight so I wont be going out at all, so I'm being forced to miss the match which I'm not happy about, otherwise I'd be there.

As for last week, while the match was poor, it was at least a quality atmosphere even if only a small section of us were doing the singing it was still enjoyable all round.