PDA

View Full Version : where can I download Ireland mpegs?

Seamus #1
17/07/2003, 8:08 PM
I would really like to be able to download some mpegs of some of the goals scored by the national team. In particular Duffers screamer against Croatia - things like that. In-fact some of the goals he scored for Blackburn (esp. the one v. Liverpool) would be good too.

I wouldn't mind getting stuff like the goals from Euro 88 etc either.

Anyone know any sites where I can download this stuff - I thought they used to have goals on the FAI site but they don't seem to now.:confused:

tiktok
17/07/2003, 8:53 PM
i might be leading you completely astray but i know that you can at least watch goals from european competition on

www.uefa.com (click on the video section on top of the banner).

they have a fairly extensive archive there and might have a download facility (but i'm not sure), should at least find some of the irish games.

i think the sky sports website has video clips too, but again i'm not sure if they can be downloaded.

karl67
20/07/2003, 2:00 AM
Check out www.thepeoplesflag.com we'll have all of Irelands goals through out the 2002 world cup available to download within the next few days. If you cant wait that long send me a mail karl@thepeoplesflag.com and I'll try and send them to you directly
slan
karl@thepeoplesflag.com

Seamus #1
21/07/2003, 6:43 AM
Thanks Karl :D

I have the 2002 world cup DVD so I can get caps of the goals from that - do you have goals from the qualifying then?

I was looking for goals from friendlies and past tournaments etc.

Slash/ED
21/07/2003, 7:59 PM
I'd love some goals from friendlys, like the 3-0 demolition job on Denmark, I'd love to get Morrisons nutmeg that match (That was pure class) some of Duffs moves, Keanes goal which was a bit special and Morrisons goal which was a great team move and finish. www.fai.ie used to have them, you couldn't download them but you could view them, but that's now gone it seems.

onenilgameover
13/08/2003, 1:21 PM
Just an idea.. I collect footage from Ireland's recent and past football matches. It is hard to find goals or incidents from friendly matches but any qualifier or championship match highlights from 1986 onwards are availible and are out there to be found. You can usually find a few videos at www.ebay.co.uk They are usually very cheap ending at around 5 sterling, however your have to pay in the currency of the site if the seller requires that. Theres tons of Irish memorabilia on there including signed shirts etc. have a look..............

brine2
13/08/2003, 10:51 PM
I'd love to see Whelan's goal against the Soviets again.