PDA

View Full Version : junior supporters club

fitzpatrick10
07/04/2008, 3:50 PM
what do you think of de town setting up the junior supporters club for kids age 0-17????:rolleyes:
i think its a good idea:D as it will get kids involved a hopefull bring in some support.also it will create a good bond between players and supporters:D

Keen2win
07/04/2008, 4:39 PM
Its a great idea. Fair play to Bobby and his team for all the hard work

LTFCfan
07/04/2008, 11:04 PM
Brilliant idea, the little 'uns are fairly lively!! Its great to get them comin to games, jus hope the matches improve to keep em comin...:)

Martinho II
09/04/2008, 9:13 PM
Myself, Laura Shaw, Bobby Stokes and Emmett Ryan are in the process of setting up a junior supporters club right now... (membership available from 0-17 years).

The cost of membership is ten euros which includes:

Fabulous gift(presented to member by players at home match), signed team poster, xmas card,birthday card,newsletters and chance to meet all your favourite players and many other supporters. Kids can participate at parties and trips organised throughout the year.

Kids would also have the opportunity to be a mascot at games and we are currently researching into having kids/baby longford town jerseys...

We will be distributing application forms at the next home games and we will be launching a competition to pick a name for the junior supporters club- first prize signed longford town jersey, 2nd prize signed football and 3rd prizae longford town scarf. the entries will be judged by aaron and vinny...the competition forms can also be got from us...

If anyone of ye are interested in joining please send me or Clubhouse a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I can..

RonnieB
09/04/2008, 10:36 PM
Tell me more of this Fabulous Gift ;)

Martinho II
10/04/2008, 9:07 AM
we are only proposing this I would need to find out further on this...:confused:

Salmon Coloured
10/04/2008, 12:03 PM
Are there any local Clerics involved in this underage set up?

Martinho II
10/04/2008, 7:42 PM
Are there any local Clerics involved in this underage set up?
salmon coloured you were always the master of sarcasm!:)