PDA

View Full Version : City's back four

Éanna
17/07/2003, 2:24 PM
At this stage of the season, how do people city should be lining out at the back

Ruairi
17/07/2003, 2:32 PM
hoggie, benno, murray, woodsie

Woodsie's done well since reverting to left full, even if he is a bit of a roberto carlos (can't defend to save his life but dead handy going forward)

NorthoftheLee
17/07/2003, 3:47 PM
with doyle out for the next month i'd play billy on teh left wing....

when doylers back he can revert to LB

Trax
17/07/2003, 5:24 PM
Billy's been Class at L.B.,wouldnt want to break up the Benno+Dan partnership and Hoggie wiil go from strength to strength from here in,who voted for Carey and Deccie??? Do you like losing or Summat??

Éanna
17/07/2003, 6:12 PM
Originally posted by Trax
Billy's been Class at L.B.,wouldnt want to break up the Benno+Dan partnership and Hoggie wiil go from strength to strength from here in,who voted for Carey and Deccie??? Do you like losing or Summat??
I put it there as a joke, I didn't really think anyone would vote for an option that Deccie was in :eek: :D

Cityace
18/07/2003, 2:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
can't defend to save his life but dead handy going forward)

Woods has been makin some very good tackles!!

Open your eyes Ruairí my son!;)

davybarry boy
20/07/2003, 2:37 AM
CAREY DERECK COUGHLAN BENNETT HORGAN .

I WOULDN'T PLAY DAN. THINK DERECK IS A BETTER PERSON TO HAVE AND ALSO. NO OFFENCE I DONT THING WE SHOULD HAVE ENGLISH PEOPLE IN OUR CORK CITY FC TEAM. GET RID OF THEM AND LEAVE THEM GET A LIVING IN BRITAN.

Éanna
20/07/2003, 1:52 PM
No call for racist crap like that. Besides Dan Murray is actually eligible to play for Ireland anyway, seeing as how he is half-Irish :rolleyes:

Cityace
20/07/2003, 6:05 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
No call for racist crap like that. Besides Dan Murray is actually eligible to play for Ireland anyway, seeing as how he is half-Irish :rolleyes:

Yeah, whats the story with that??
I heard he was trying to play for the U-21's, anyone know how that is going???

patsh
20/07/2003, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by davybarry boy
CAREY DERECK COUGHLAN BENNETT HORGAN .

I WOULDN'T PLAY DAN. THINK DERECK IS A BETTER PERSON TO HAVE AND ALSO. NO OFFENCE I DONT THING WE SHOULD HAVE ENGLISH PEOPLE IN OUR CORK CITY FC TEAM. GET RID OF THEM AND LEAVE THEM GET A LIVING IN BRITAN.
Derek, you've been spending far too much time with those Combat18 boys in the slums of jackland.
There are plenty of oppurtunities up in the airport now, what with increased security and loads of chances to look tall and shout at people, so come on home boy. :D

Éanna
20/07/2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
Yeah, whats the story with that??
I heard he was trying to play for the U-21's, anyone know how that is going???
As far as i remember* he said at the supporters club meeting that it was a possibility but he hadn't heard anything about being called up to a squad so as far as he was concerned, nothing was happening.

*= sorry if I' misquoting ya Dan ;)