PDA

View Full Version : Fingal V Dundalk Preview

Dunny
03/04/2008, 10:09 PM
Match Preview now on Dundalkfc.com (http://www.dundalkfc.com/News/080403_FingalPreview.asp)

Lamper.sffc
04/04/2008, 10:42 PM
Good game tonight.
Decent away support for Dundalk.
Crowd was over 1100.

We were the best team for most of the match. Even with the 10 men.
You guys put us under a lot of pressure near the end and nearly nicked an undeserved win.

Till the next time:p

holidaysong
05/04/2008, 7:13 PM
It took forever to get into the ground last night. You need more people on the away gate. I missed the first ten minutes of the game, having to queue in the pouring rain to get searched. It was nearly a strip search at that! A very unprofessional job.

Lamper.sffc
06/04/2008, 1:02 PM
It took forever to get into the ground last night. You need more people on the away gate. I missed the first ten minutes of the game, having to queue in the pouring rain to get searched. It was nearly a strip search at that! A very unprofessional job.

I noticed the the length of the queue. I think the club is trying to be too careful. I guess they dont want any negative press. They have been a bit harsh on some of our fans. Especially the younger singing crowd. They are pushed into one small part of the stand and surrounded by police and stewards. A bit o.t.t.

There were a few Dundalk fans in the home stand. I guess they got sick of waiting in the rain.

Great away support from you guys.
Still should have stuffed you s though:D