PDA

View Full Version : Champions League

ollie
26/08/2001, 3:30 PM
like i said on citynet , how about we all enter a team , the address is www.uefa .com go to fantasy football .we should enter it into a private league. Remember its all free.

dahamsta
26/08/2001, 3:42 PM
http://www.uefa.com/

http://www.uefa.com/games/fantasyfootball/index.html

adam

sean1_3
27/08/2001, 8:34 PM
Sounds like a good idea, but you need at least five or six people to join.

James
27/08/2001, 8:46 PM
shouldnt be that hard to find. I'd be up for it anyway. i think that once the details are released from the uefa site that we will have too many wanting to play.

definately a good idea though
might actually give me some interest in the tournament then:D

City Hero
28/08/2001, 9:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I would be interested.

Réiteoir
28/08/2001, 11:08 PM
Count me in... I'll wipe the floor with the lot of ya!!

Schumi
29/08/2001, 9:56 AM
If any of you are interested, the UCD Soccer Supporters' Society are running an Eircom League fantasy football competition. Forms will be available in Belfield Park at UCD home games up to the 30th of September. Failing that, e-mail me and I can send you the forms if you want to enter. It costs £1 to enter (send it with the team(s)); this gets you two EL teams or one EL and one English team. All other important info that I've probably forgotten is on the form.

James
29/08/2001, 10:17 AM
Nice one count me in. We'll see you on the 25/26th in belfield for the 3 points ( last night i dreamed we beat ye 1-0) and the forms for the competition

Réiteoir
29/08/2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Schumi
If any of you are interested, the UCD Soccer Supporters' Society are running an Eircom League fantasy football competition. Forms will be available in Belfield Park at UCD home games up to the 30th of September. Failing that, e-mail me and I can send you the forms if you want to enter. It costs £1 to enter (send it with the team(s)); this gets you two EL teams or one EL and one English team. All other important info that I've probably forgotten is on the form.

Go on then Schumi, can you email me the forms to:

reiteoir@hotmail.com

Thanks

Chris Rock

Schumi
29/08/2001, 11:27 AM
Have Done