PDA

View Full Version : sun reports:paisley signing??

el insider
15/07/2003, 12:40 PM
today(tues)the sun mentions that longford are set to sign stephan paisley from man city. if my knowledge serves me right i think hes a left back.according to matthews on the sun hell only sign if he is fit after a leg injury and hes versatile.

Xlex
15/07/2003, 1:25 PM
hate to drone on about money but what the fcuk are we signing another full back for and where's our midfielder or two??

techs
15/07/2003, 3:19 PM
cant believe matthews is signing another defender...we'll have the most defenders in the first division at this rate..if he has a problem with our defence surely he can re-jig it,haven't we still got players like dillon and silke who can do a job..we do need a quality midfielder,everyone can see that it seems except alan...if we dont get something tonight i fear for us, and mathews a point isnt a good result.:mad:

pete
15/07/2003, 5:32 PM
Heard that guy Paisley was on 1k a week at Manchester City before he was released. Hes from dublin originally...?

Bosco
15/07/2003, 9:13 PM
Was talking to sumone in the know and he says paisley has signed

Macy
16/07/2003, 8:31 AM
Paisley's from Ballyer, and was expected to sign for Pats.... Good signing, and I suppose in essence it's to replace Avery.... Good for Paisley to make the step up in class whatever.... Do agree that the real need is the middle of the park - bring back stuey!!!!

Xlex
16/07/2003, 8:46 AM
Avery was in the stand last night... Wonder is Stuey out of contract at the end of the season, might fancy a return to part-time footie... but you wouldn't take a Juda$ back.. Would you Macy?