PDA

View Full Version : THE way to get beaten up

joeSoap
01/04/2008, 8:43 AM
I don't know whether to feel sorry or jealous (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2008/april1-7/6784200?zone=raw_index) :D

Bluebeard
01/04/2008, 11:27 AM
I don't know whether to feel sorry or jealous (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2008/april1-7/6784200?zone=raw_index) :D

Sorry, deffo. It sounds great at first, then there's the nails digging into your flesh, and the shame in front of your friends. No, I'd stay away from the hen parties...

Sligo Hornet
01/04/2008, 1:00 PM
Sorry, deffo. It sounds great at first, then there's the nails digging into your flesh, and the shame in front of your friends. No, I'd stay away from the hen parties...

Voice of experience BB?....part time male stripper eh?;)

joeSoap
01/04/2008, 1:01 PM
It sounds great at first, then there's the nails digging into your flesh,
hmmmmmmm.......

John83
01/04/2008, 1:05 PM
Just think of the make up sex.

Bluebeard
01/04/2008, 1:57 PM
Voice of experience BB?....part time male stripper eh?;)

Not any more...:cool:

deecay
01/04/2008, 5:15 PM
Santino Marella is the funniest **** going

beautifulrock
01/04/2008, 6:39 PM
reminds me of Leeds city centre on a Saturday night

joeSoap
02/04/2008, 9:31 AM
There are NO women like that in Leeds......at any time!!

Ringo
06/04/2008, 6:51 AM

Do people watch this rubbish & think its real:confused:

Lionel Ritchie
06/04/2008, 9:00 AM

There's actually a thread about this "sport" in the Other Sports sub-forum.:confused: Surely that should be in Entertainment (which is what the "competitors" themselves claim they're about) or alternatively ...Rubbish?

Oh and no-ones getting beaten up in that clip. He's on the ground and they all kneel down and mimic slapping him. That's a beating?

If he was being beaten up someone would've availed of his horizontality long enough to deliver a daisy cutter to either side of the skull, another would've done a couple of two-foot hops on his chest ... groin stomping, knee hobbling... these are the things that make a sound beating.

osarusan
06/04/2008, 11:05 AM
If he was being beaten up someone would've availed of his horizontality long enough to deliver a daisy cutter to either side of the skull, another would've done a couple of two-foot hops on his chest ... groin stomping, knee hobbling... these are the things that make a sound beating.
And you can trust a Limerick man on that.

skitz3
06/04/2008, 2:11 PM

No, people watch it knowing it's entertainment but that probably won't make any difference to you or Lionel Ritchie because you'll probably still consider them to be less as intelligent as you for watching it :rolleyes:

Ringo
06/04/2008, 2:17 PM
No, people watch it knowing it's entertainment but that probably won't make any difference to you or Lionel Ritchie because you'll probably still consider them to be less as intelligent as you for watching it :rolleyes:

I never said anything about anyone being less intelligent. It’s not a sport. I don't find it entertaining either. I watch stuff that people would consider rubbish. If you feel less intelligent for watching it that’s your problem.

skitz3
06/04/2008, 5:16 PM
Who said it was a sport? It's sports entertainment. Where did i say i feel less intelligent for watching? In fact, where did i say i watch it? I don't but i see why people do. It was you who was talking down to people who watch it.

Ringo
07/04/2008, 6:43 AM
Who said it was a sport? It's sports entertainment. Where did i say i feel less intelligent for watching? In fact, where did i say i watch it? I don't but i see why people do. It was you who was talking down to people who watch it.

I'm sorry for upsetting you , this sports entertainment is obviously close to your heart. Its ok to watch it & like it;)

Lionel Ritchie
07/04/2008, 11:14 AM

So you agree it's "Entertainment" and therefore doesn't deserve a thread in the "other sports" sub-forum?

Who said it was a sport? It's sports entertainment.

"sports entertainment"? What like ...Paul Berrys "sports massage"?!? ;)

:D

theworm2345
10/04/2008, 6:05 AM
****in hell I could have gotten out of that, I used to watch wrestling too