PDA

View Full Version : Team Photo

Sandro
01/04/2008, 7:42 AM
Does anyone have this team photo in bigger size? Can you help me to name the players in the photo?

Sandro
01/04/2008, 4:15 PM
:D:D:D

A face
05/04/2008, 10:14 PM
Is that this years team? Do fans not even know who is on the team? :eek:

KoemansCC
06/04/2008, 10:14 AM
Is that this years team? Do fans not even know who is on the team? :eek:

I think he's from Italy...correct me if I'm wrong Sandro...

Terry
06/04/2008, 11:00 AM
yip, Sandro is one of our foreign leign based in Piza, I believe. Founder of "into the west" website.

Sandro
07/04/2008, 7:16 AM
Hi there, yes I'm from Italy and I am not very familiar with the players' face, in particular the fringe players (maybe if the photo was a little bigger...). I'm sure most of United fans here know everyone in the picture

galwaygirl
07/04/2008, 10:25 AM
Here you go Sandro,

Back row (left to right): Seamus Connelly, Mark Leech, Alan Keane, Marc McCulloch, Jay O’Shea, Jonathon Keane, Garry Deegan, Stephen Cunningham, Stephen O’Flynn, Derek O’brien, Derek Glynn.

Middle row (left to right) Philip Coffey (A Team Manager) Wesley Charles, Alfredo Neto, Regi Nooitmeer, Willie McDonagh, Jason Molloy, Alvin Rouse, Gary Rogers, Vinny Faherty, Ciarán Foley, Cian McBrien, Ollie Fenn, Gergal Geraghty (Fitness Coach and Physio), John Devlin (Kit Manager)

Front row (left to right) Paul Sinnott, Cathal Fahy, Danny Broderick, Tony Cousins, John Fitzgerald (Captain) Alan Gough, Daryl Robson, John Lester, John Russell.

Sandro
07/04/2008, 8:29 PM
Good girl, thanks a million