PDA

View Full Version : Gartland on MNS

Salmon Coloured
01/04/2008, 7:22 AM
Howayoo? Anyone see scissor kicks ahoy Garto on the sixty second thingy on MNS last night? When asked what his favourite LOI team apart from Drogheda was he replied Longford Town!! Well my heart rose with joy, did yours? Nice one Graham & thanks son. The Section O The Longord Town, The Section O The Longford Town etc etc etc to infinitum.........

Ash
01/04/2008, 7:48 AM
Howayoo? Anyone see scissor kicks ahoy Garto on the sixty second thingy on MNS last night? When asked what his favourite LOI team apart from Drogheda was he replied Longford Town!! Well my heart rose with joy, did yours? Nice one Graham & thanks son. The Section O The Longord Town, The Section O The Longford Town etc etc etc to infinitum.........

And when asked "Whats your favourite position" he replied "You should know" :p

rambler14
01/04/2008, 8:42 AM
And when asked "Whats your favourite position" he replied "You should know" :p

Something going on between Gartland and yer one is there?:D

Ash
01/04/2008, 10:04 AM
Something going on between Gartland and yer one is there?:D

It sounded like a double dig :eek:
1. You should know ... little innuendo :)
2. You should know ... seeing as your interviewing me the least you could do is
research what position I play

I'd like for option 2 to be true cos I think that wan is brutal as a commentator/reviewer.

Salmon Coloured
01/04/2008, 11:38 AM
Didnt she also ask Garto if he ever used fake tan? Was that a dig i wonder as there were times in the Flansiro where he looked like he was Brazil. On holidays i mean & not the football fiesta similarities whereby i mean oh look forget it. You know what i mean.

Tallanted
01/04/2008, 11:57 AM
She asked tadhg purcell the same question last week

Maz
01/04/2008, 1:12 PM
Didnt she also ask Garto if he ever used fake tan? Was that a dig i wonder as there were times in the Flansiro where he looked like he was Brazil. On holidays i mean & not the football fiesta similarities whereby i mean oh look forget it. You know what i mean.
Maybe he doesnt use fake tan....sunbeds are another option?! ;)

Martinho II
01/04/2008, 4:50 PM
graham gartland is a legend.. even more so for what he said.. theres only one graham gartland he never gives up he shags the cup walkin in a garto wonderland...:)

Pauro 76
01/04/2008, 8:27 PM
Big fan of Garto, a gas man. Still laughing at that 'he never gives up, he shags the cup'...

rambler14
02/04/2008, 8:29 PM
Just watched it again and when he's asked "Whats your greatest fear?".
He says "You sayin No on a date". She starts laughing and has a cheeky smirk, so i'd say there might be something going on between them alright.