PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Tonight lads

gufct
29/03/2008, 11:48 AM
We cant make it tonight as we had to travel to USA for my best friends wifes funeral but we will be checking in every way possible.Listened to RTE last night and I think the results showed that we are closer to the top 6 than people believe and we just need a little rub of the green to kick start our season.Im going for 2-1 with wes starting early with his home winners this season.

Terry
29/03/2008, 12:04 PM
ya, have a good feeling about tonight GUFCT. Think it will be another night for Derek to shine like the match a couple of seasons ago in the first division between the two clubs.

Anybody looking for a lift to terryland early to help with the early sales of lotto tickets, programmes etc., I will be in foxes from about 5.45pm so just ask and I'll give ye a seat up whatever time need be.

eamo1
29/03/2008, 4:08 PM
Normally im an optimist and think we can beat anyone,not sure why the bad feeling.The pitch will be brutal id say because of the rain but that will have more of an impact on rovers style of play then ours:D.

manofthemoment
29/03/2008, 8:29 PM
Normally im an optimist and think we can beat anyone,not sure why the bad feeling.The pitch will be brutal id say because of the rain but that will have more of an impact on rovers style of play then ours:D.

your pessimism was well warranted tonight. Bar Russell who else do we have