PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sports News

bert
13/07/2003, 8:16 PM
To those of you who have it (I don't), they are running a feature on the eL today. The feature was shot at the City v Bohs match at Dalymount. Two fans from each side were interviewed. My source tells me that City came out of it very well and the the Sky Crew were very impressed with our singing and flags and drums.

Colm
13/07/2003, 8:46 PM
Originally posted by bert
To those of you who have it (I don't), they are running a feature on the eL today. The feature was shot at the City v Bohs match at Dalymount. Two fans from each side were interviewed. My source tells me that City came out of it very well and the the Sky Crew were very impressed with our singing and flags and drums.

Yeah, City fans came across very well. They showed us waving the flags and showed all the City fans singing etc.
They showed yours and Eric's interviews aswell!
It should be on again in a few minutes so I'll tape it for ye.

@ndy
13/07/2003, 10:31 PM
Kewl...nice one, how long did it last? Are they doing a regular eL feature or was it just a situation bit on footie over here?

ramsie
13/07/2003, 10:43 PM
ya the Cork City supporters looked very good ill have to see it again

bert
14/07/2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Colm
Yeah, City fans came across very well. They showed us waving the flags and showed all the City fans singing etc.
They showed yours and Eric's interviews aswell!
It should be on again in a few minutes so I'll tape it for ye.

Cheers Colm, hope I came across okay:cool:

Eric
14/07/2003, 1:33 PM
I missed it:( :( :(

Colm
14/07/2003, 1:57 PM
Originally posted by Eric

I taped it so I'll give ya a loan of it at some stage.:)

NorthoftheLee
14/07/2003, 2:39 PM
any chance there'll be a video player on the bus to waterford....as good as time as any.....

bert
14/07/2003, 6:41 PM
Originally posted by Eric

From what I heard Eric the two City fans interviewed were extremely articulate people:D

Eric
14/07/2003, 6:53 PM
Cheers Colm.

I heard that alright Bert, I reckon they chose the right two to interview:cool: :cool:

Although whoever they interviewed would've spoke better than the bleedin dubs!!!!

ian
15/07/2003, 2:50 PM
Colm can you bring the tape with you on the bus to the waterford game on friday so we all can have a look at it cheers.

Colm
15/07/2003, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by ian
Colm can you bring the tape with you on the bus to the waterford game on friday so we all can have a look at it cheers.

Yeah, I'll bring the tape, give everyone an oppurtunity to see it.

James
15/07/2003, 4:43 PM
ian i got a few highlights packages from city matches
including a dinger of an interview dolanio did for chorus afta the longford match
will bring along also

Colm
15/07/2003, 6:19 PM
Originally posted by James
ian i got a few highlights packages from city matches
including a dinger of an interview dolanio did for chorus afta the longford match
will bring along also

Can't wait to see that Dolan interview, from what I hear it sounds interesting.:)