PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk 2-1 Wexfoed Video

Dunny
28/03/2008, 11:45 PM
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7z8ZeaTl8

Splurge
29/03/2008, 12:56 AM
Brutal defending, free header for the 1st, usual dithering for the 2nd, although Dundalk missed a few sitters. We're making more problems for ourselves than others are creating but hopefully we'll learn.

ForzaWexford
29/03/2008, 2:27 AM
Ducker was brutal for the second goal! Looks like they had the more clear cut chances but match reports said we were better than them in second half. Would be lovely to get 3 points at home to Shels next week but I'm not sure if the lads believe in themselves enough to do it.

oldyouth
29/03/2008, 9:07 AM
Thanks for the link Dunny,. Defending set pieces is getting beyond a joke at this stage. As for the 2nd one, Duckers fault and I'm sure he'll learn from it. After a dodgy start, I thought he was coming along,:(

Splurge
29/03/2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the link Dunny,. Defending set pieces is getting beyond a joke at this stage. As for the 2nd one, Duckers fault and I'm sure he'll learn from it. After a dodgy start, I thought he was coming along,:(

The very same thing happened in the waterford game a few times, our defending from corners iscrazy, we had all 11 players in the box for the 1st corner in the waterford game, you'd think it was back to the walls holding a last minute lead..

What's the story with the marking, do they use the zonal system?

kopite
30/03/2008, 1:58 PM
amazing from 3 minutes of footage how you all assumed we were brutal,the first 20 minutes they couldn't live with us,admittingly after their 2 goals they could have and should have scored more,but the second half we were as good as them,so much so with 5 minutes left they felt they had to run down the minutes by holding the ball up at the corner flag,i've also been on another forum and they claim in their reports the dundalk had no saves to make in the second half,well our goal came from a fantastic save/parry and he made 2 more top class saves,one from ritchie fitz the other was from sinnott i think.the only differences between us and the rest is our inability to score enough goals and wer too bloody nice!
no-one said it was going to be easy but we have miles to go before we sleep.just another small point,they have a few,and i say afew little sh**es up there that seem to enjoy trying to get at our banners/flags,the same happened up there last season.