PDA

View Full Version : Do the drogs have anything else to do?

Bosco
13/07/2003, 2:13 PM
I thinks its sad that the only thing to do in drogheda is try and slag of longford.
Check their messageboard, Click Herehttp://drogs.irishfootie.net/viewtopicphp?t=372 (http://drogs.irishfotie.net/viewtopicphp?t=372)
Sayin we mustn't have caught up with the times.
6,000 all seater Flansiro to The shed that is 02 park

Bosco
13/07/2003, 2:18 PM
Sorry I made a balls of that.Don't bother clicking on the link just type it into the address space

Cosmo
13/07/2003, 5:33 PM
Now now, Its the truth.

Directory enquiries were rang and they didnt have the number of your bogger club. Ring 11811 yourself if you dont believe us.

Must admit, its a great stadium you have though, one of the best in the country - 6000 all seater?? Brilliant. But whats the point in you having such a great stadium, when you get such pathetic crowds. Id say there were nearly as many drogs as boggers there. The stadium is wasted on you boggers.

Also, your programme what is the craic with that?? Ive never seen so many simple mistakes in a programme - you were playing shelbourne, right?? Our squad profile seemed a tad out of date. Also, whats the craic with the real bogger slang in the programme??

Also, presumably Drogheda people cant pronounce their 'r's??? Dont quite get that myself. There is plenty of scope to slag off our accents eg most drogs dont pronounce their '-ings', they might say 'come 'ere'', we've also been known to say 'maaaaars bar' - but we do pronounce our 'r's.

I was referred to as a 'smuggling ****' during the week on this mb - when are you going to realise that you are mixing us up with craptown.

Also, you have some d**kheads of supporters. Now i dont mean the handful of lads on our side that were singing throughout the match - these lads seem alright and fair play to them giving it loads during the match. But the d**kheads that be in the main stand are right ****s - they really are an embarrassment to bogford.

So, hmmmm, why should we slag of a great club like your good selves??

Now the only plus point of my visit to bogford on saturday was that i managed to meet a couple of decent boggers at half time and i came to the conclusion that youre not all like the d**kheads in the main stand.

Dont forget to send me down my fanzines!!! (especially the one where you give us a bit of a slagging!!!)

Btw, you got out of jail yesterday!! If we had a half decent striker playing we wouldve hammered ye!!

Enjoy division one next season!!!!

@ndy
13/07/2003, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. The only involvement most dwogs fans seem to have on this board is pretty petty and meaningless slaggin off. Pinch of salt like...

drummer boy
14/07/2003, 11:50 AM
have ye sad drogs fans not got anything better to do apart from going onto other teams message boards and talking sh**e. our support is far better thatn yours usually, the only reason its so bad now is because of the crap style of booooring football our crap manager has us playing. and by the way how many seats in your ground, how many little nackers do ye have going around pi**ing and walking on the other teams flags and throwing abuse and stones at away fans. clubs like drogheda are stopping the EL from getting better. sure not so long ago wasant half your team going on strike because they werent getting paid. so try and show a little consideration before you slag of other teams.

Bosco
14/07/2003, 1:27 PM
First of all,the reason you would not have found a number for our club is because we do not have a main office as we are an amatuer club,meaning the people involved in the club have other jobs to do.If we were pro this wud be different.
I heard ye tried going pro, How'd dat go for ye?!!!!!!!!!!;)
I admit our support is ****e but thats because after 3 years in the premier part-timers are losing interest.Maybe if ye manage to stay up that long the same will happen to ye.Your traveling sport was good on sat I can see why people(the star,tv3) are saying your fans are the new longford.
So if ye follow our path and the shams at ur home games who i doubht could tell ya the score of the game there watchin lose interest.What will be left of drogheda untd.No fans,**** ground,no money,no players(they'l have all left cos of not gettin paid).

YOUR JUST A **** DUBLIN SUBURB.

WindmillWarrior
14/07/2003, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
I wouldn't worry about it. The only involvement most dwogs fans seem to have on this board is pretty petty and meaningless slaggin off. Pinch of salt like...

A bit like the last two posts, eh? :rolleyes: which I will not bother responding to. The real issue in this thread is surely the Drogheda accent! We certainly do have a problem with our r's but not to the extent of "Dwogs" and the like. Jebus lads, if that was the case there'd be Jonathan Ross clones running all over the place "pi**ing and walking on the other teams flags and throwing abuse and stones.............. :rolleyes:

Our problem with r's extends to words such as mars, star and park. Substitute an a for an r and you've got it. Example, Lets have a maas baa and a staa baa in the caa paak, it'll be a great paaaa-ty!!!

Bosco
14/07/2003, 9:18 PM
No the reason for this thread was to point out that drogheda fans seem to enjoy slaging off longford a little too much.
Earlier in the week a fan came on our forum to find if anyone wud give him fanzines, you can read the post for urself but basically he said that unfortunately he had to cum down to this ****hole and wud any of us boggers give him sum fanzines.A friendly way to ask for sumthing methinks.
Then after the match I went to ye'r official site to see wot ye thought of the maych and all I cud find was a post sayin how much he hated longford.
To be honest I cudn't give a ****e if you can't pronounce ur r's but even you hav to admit sum of ur fans are rite ********s

Cosmo
16/07/2003, 6:03 PM
Jaysus, f**kin cheer the f**k up bosco.

So what, we hate bogford. Whats the big deal???

Check the eircom league messageboard- you dont get much support.

Btw Marintho, thanks for the fanzines.

Now cheer up boggers, its only a bit of craic!! Get a sense of humour (just like its a bit of craic you lot slagging us off in your fanzine)

sorbothegreek
17/07/2003, 1:04 AM
Yes, it's all just a bit of craic.
Well said, Davidbog.

Cosmo
17/07/2003, 5:46 PM
Here sorbothegreek, less of the 'bog' please!!!

pineapple stu
19/07/2003, 4:50 PM
Originally posted by Daviddrog
Also, your programme what is the craic with that?? Our squad profile seemed a tad out of date.

Not taking any sides here, but in getting info together for the match programme for our match against Drogheda, I went onto the official website to get pen pictures. Guess what - they're all over a year old! I don't know if Longford checked with youz how old they were - I only noticed because Rob Dunne, one of our former players who I know is with Home Farm, is down on the list (and also because youz claimed to have had the best defensive record in the league last year!!:D ) - but if that's what your official website has, then it seems to be Drogheda's fault mainly, not Longford's.

That said, I have to agree that there do seem to be far too many simple mistakes with the Longford programme this year...