PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phones...

Lev Yashin
24/03/2008, 6:42 PM
Im on Three at the moment but i gonna switch to O2 due to their free messaging thing that they are doing.... and i was thinking of buying this phone (http://www.mobiletracker.net/images/sony-ericsson-w580i-black.jpg) has anyone got it and like to give me some feedback???:confused:

Paddyfield
24/03/2008, 6:55 PM
Nokia or nothing.

Oh, and keep away from Meteor.

atfconline
24/03/2008, 7:00 PM
Have a SE W810i and it's my favourite phone I've ever had. Never had any problems with Meteor either, even though you say you're going to O2.

GavinZac
24/03/2008, 7:15 PM
Nokia or nothing.

Oh, and keep away from Meteor.

nein, and nein.

Sony & Meteor ftw!

Love my K800i, and so does herself - she scrapped her own and got the same as me.

Kildare Lad
24/03/2008, 11:41 PM
Im on Three at the moment but i gonna switch to O2 due to their free messaging thing that they are doing.... and i was thinking of buying this phone (http://www.mobiletracker.net/images/sony-ericsson-w580i-black.jpg) has anyone got it and like to give me some feedback???:confused:

Have that phone myself, and it is by far the best phone Ive ever had, but the buttons do break on all of them after a few months (me & 3 friends got ones for christmas and by now all of us have most buttons broke) mines currently getting fixed.

SligoBrewer
24/03/2008, 11:48 PM
nein, and nein.

Sony & Meteor ftw!

Love my K800i, and so does herself - she scrapped her own and got the same as me.

Yeah, Meteor are a great network.
Customer Service was a dream. One time I rang, and the polite lady dealt with my query very satisfactorily and then asked how the surf was in Strandhill! Love it.:D

Only switched from Meteor because I got a damn cheap K800i and all my mates and my girlfriend are with Vodafone so I get free calls and texts. Still no Meteor though.:(

max power
25/03/2008, 7:03 PM
nein, and nein.

Sony & Meteor ftw!

Well said, my K800 is the best phone i've ever owned. Myself and mrs Power moved to Meteor last year and my bill has been cut in two !!!!!

Oh and Nokia = ****e;)

onceahoop
26/03/2008, 7:38 PM
Got the k800i as a present recently. Great phone with 3.2 megapixel camera, mp3 player and FM radio.

Great sound on the player.