PDA

View Full Version : Cronin Reflects On County Debut

Estar
10/07/2003, 10:22 PM
What line up will Dermot produce with this week?

http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/news/news-details.asp?NewsID=179

A face
11/07/2003, 8:37 AM
Nice one Gaz, fair play to ya !!

Countyman
11/07/2003, 9:27 AM
My prediction of keelys starting 11 : (assuming keely is still injured, if not ben midfield, scully on right and zeller on bench)

1.Russell
2.Daisy
3.Cronin
4.Purdy
5.Whelehan
6.Kenny
7.McNevin
8.Scully
9.Hughes
10.O'Connor
11.Zeller

Jaysus I hope we dont **** up against kilkenny. An early County goal (for a change) would be nice.

Hope the bloody cameras turn up this time :rolleyes:

Estar
11/07/2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Countyman
My prediction of keelys starting 11 : (assuming keely is still injured, if not ben midfield, scully on right and zeller on bench)

1.Russell
2.Daisy
3.Cronin
4.Purdy
5.Whelehan
6.Kenny
7.McNevin
8.Scully
9.Hughes
10.O'Connor
11.Zeller

Jaysus I hope we dont **** up against kilkenny. An early County goal (for a change) would be nice.

Hope the bloody cameras turn up this time :rolleyes:

I think your spot on with the line up.

4-4-2 I think. or perhaps 4-3-3!

Always plenty of goals between us and Kilkenny. I'd say 3-1 to County. I'd settle for any sort of a win. Dublin City are putting a good run together, we will put a stop to that (Had their keeper sent off last night). 16 goals in 14 games and top of the table!!

It would be nice to see the cameras. What happened last week?

Countyman
11/07/2003, 11:42 AM
I have no idea why they didn't turn up and to be honest I'm a bit wary of them turning up tomorrow night.

I'm not dealing with them directly so I haven't heard their excuse for last saturday but it was highly embarrasing especially as its the 2nd time they haven't done it.

TV3 must think I'm some sort of cowboy at this stage.

Even Michael Casey announced the game was being filmed last saturday night over the PA!!!!!!!....could he not look out the window and see the empty scaffolding :confused:

Estar
11/07/2003, 1:30 PM
Originally posted by Countyman
TV3 must think I'm some sort of cowboy at this stage.

Even Michael Casey announced the game was being filmed last saturday night over the PA!!!!!!!....could he not look out the window and see the empty scaffolding :confused:

DOH!! Said it would'nt be shown in the bar:p

Is Casey from Galway, Fields of Athenry and the Sawdoctors N17:D

Countyman
11/07/2003, 3:47 PM
wll my fears have come true.

there will be no cameras for the kilkenny game. Video company have let us down again. :mad:

I'm very cheesed off over this. Basically a hell of a lot of promises were made which they haven't delivered.

Hey Estar--have you got rythem?? we are buying a tom tom drum because we are sick of away fans making more noise and we are sick of that buscuit tin.:rolleyes:

Volunteers for drumming and flagwaving needed !!!!

Estar
11/07/2003, 4:30 PM
Sounds like they have only have one camera and use it for weddings on a saturday;)

As far as rythem goes i'm like the biscuit tin man, like music but tone deaf. Bringing the girlfiend to the next match to show he I'm telling the truth (have to be on my best behaviour).

Keep the head up and the trojan work.

PS those tom toms are mega hard to play but sound great....do you know any African's or South Americans:D

Countyman
11/07/2003, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by Estar
Bringing the girlfiend to the next match to show he I'm telling the truth (have to be on my best behaviour).

I brought the fiancee to the Harps game for the first time. She loves the GAA but only likes Ireland in the soccer. However I think she felt sorry for me when she saw the size of the crowd. :)

One word of advice..keep her warm!!! Once they get cold at a game you are screwed.:p

I'm bringing my 8 year old cousin tomorrow night . Anything to boost the attendence. :D