PDA

View Full Version : the big one looms

ramsfan
22/03/2008, 10:31 PM
here we are lads the week of the derby , should be a great game, looking forward to it but also looking forward to having it out of the way, i think it has been hanging over us since fixtures were announced, always in the back of peoples minds may be a monkey off our back when over will allow us to focus on other games more

jfarlo
22/03/2008, 11:21 PM
Lets face it.This is no monkey.This is what we have all been waitin for. A full St. Colmans Park, Great atmosphere, In the top league, Against a City team that has not begun to perform yet. Moans and groans about mathews defensive play and sitting on leads. They are there for the taking. On paper City should win this. Georgie(i got grumpy at ipswich) O'Callaghan is earning a similiar wage to the ramblers first 11 and city are full time. But as andy gray once said"very few matches are payed on paper",so bring it on.:cool:

The Rebel Ram
22/03/2008, 11:33 PM
Coulnd't agree more with you. This is what I have been waiting for all those years, and if we manage to beat them all those city supporters at work will never hear the end of it!!!
Can't wait for it, lets hope its gonna be as good as we expect it to be,I can't see it not being:D

depor
23/03/2008, 12:19 AM
ya cant wait,its the biggest game in cork in a long time, i remember the last one and if its anything like that it will be unreal. i do think city are very strong in a lot of areas so to beat them is going to be very hard and will require an excellent performance. they have an excellent midfield, and they are going to be outy to prove something after the late equaliser against derry. this could be their chance to get a win, they could click on the night.:(

but i think ramblers will want to prove something aswell after the loss in drogheda, this team dont like losing as their so used to winning and also there is a lot of players on our team that want to prove something to city.

:confused:Too hard to call.

ramsfan
23/03/2008, 6:54 PM
working with a load of city fans, giving me grief over last few results, i would love it if we beat them, love it, cmon the rams

rambler14
23/03/2008, 6:59 PM
working with a load of city fans, giving me grief over last few results, i would love it if we beat them, love it, cmon the rams

Calm down Kevin:D

We can do it.

ramsfan
23/03/2008, 7:03 PM
the dav will be our main man this year looks really up for it,He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it. You can see it all over their faces."

Pablo
23/03/2008, 11:12 PM
ya cant wait,its the biggest game in cork in a long time,.

:D

Sure it is!

ramsfan
24/03/2008, 5:15 AM
all the cocky city folk are buzzing around this week i wonder will they be seen next week when we win

alansmithccfc
24/03/2008, 11:03 AM
Isn't the optimism great round here? Enjoy it while it lasts as come October when your rock bottom with nothing to play for but pride and we're playing for the title you won't be so joyous.

Cici900
24/03/2008, 11:07 AM

I'm at secondary school........every other person in my class supports city. This could be brilliant. If we beat them it will shut them all up for years:D:D

alansmithccfc
24/03/2008, 11:08 AM
****ing hell its like a Kevin Keegan thread.

don ramo
24/03/2008, 8:10 PM
****ing hell its like a Kevin Keegan thread.

actually it looks more like a cork city forum with all this trolling

Cici900
26/03/2008, 11:34 AM
actually it looks more like a cork city forum with all this trolling

Ya isnt there a ban or sumtin for that? Its against the rules isnt it?

bellavistaman
26/03/2008, 12:39 PM
yeah wumming they call it too. Destroying our build up to the biggest game weve had in years

6yardpunisha
26/03/2008, 3:33 PM
Isn't the optimism great round here? Enjoy it while it lasts as come October when your rock bottom with nothing to play for but pride and we're playing for the title you won't be so joyous.

well it sure beats the normal crap you lot tend to spout, do we like Georgie, dont we like Georgie, damien is god, damien is crap, go away and play in whatever forum you normally do and dont be annoying. DUMBASS:eek:

micls
26/03/2008, 3:49 PM
I'm at secondary school........every other person in my class supports city. This could be brilliant. If we beat them it will shut them all up for years:D:D

A secondary school class where everyone supports an EL team :eek:. What school is that?

rambler14
26/03/2008, 5:56 PM
Kenny Coleman is out for Saturday.

don ramo
26/03/2008, 6:20 PM
Kenny Coleman is out for Saturday.

did you see it happen:D

rambler14
26/03/2008, 6:22 PM
No. I just thought he was been taken off as he was gonna play Saturday but it wasn't till I read the Echo today that I discovered he was injured:eek:

Cici900
28/03/2008, 1:02 PM
A secondary school class where everyone supports an EL team :eek:. What school is that?

Well no a loot of them say they do but they do try and say they do and i wouldnt like to say the school

ramsfan
28/03/2008, 5:18 PM
like cici900 alone , he is only little:D