PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds confident of Rovers return

A face
10/07/2003, 5:15 PM
Reynolds confident of Rovers return

Key midfielder Alan Reynolds is confident that he can overcome a niggling ankle injury in time to take his place in Shamrock Rovers’ Intertoto Cup second round tie against Slovan Liberec on Sunday afternoon.

Reynolds sustained the injury in last Sunday’s first leg in the Czech Republic, which the Hoops lost 2-0, and he has been unable to train with the rest of the side since then.

However, he gave manager Liam Buckley a boost by insisting that he would be fit to take his place at Richmond Park on Sunday afternoon.

He told the Irish Sun: "It has been nagging at me and while I haven’t trained since the game, I feel it improving all the time and I’m confident I will be able to play.

"Over the next day or two I expect to be 100 per cent again and I should be able to take part in a workout with the rest of the squad on Saturday.

"This is one game I don’t want to miss and it will take more than a sore ankle to keep me out of it."

www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/euroclub/story.asp?newsid=6352)

DvB
11/07/2003, 3:33 PM
Excellent stuff!

Rennie is DE MAN!!!!!

Alan Reynolds magic he wears a magic hat
and when he signed for Rovers he said "I fancy that",
he would'nt sign for Pats or shels or boez cos they're ****e,
he signed for shamrock rovers cos they're ****ing dynamite!!!

Koh

DvB

Éanna
11/07/2003, 11:55 PM
"he is scum,
he is scum,
he went to shamrock rovers he is scum
when he gave his word,
he took the cash,
cos alan ratnolds is scum"
I hope the b@stard falls down a stairs and breaks every bone in his money grabbing body. Can't wait til he comes back to the cross- hope someone has some petrol and a noose.