PDA

View Full Version : Hutchison released by Kildare

A face
10/07/2003, 5:11 PM
Hutchison released by Kildare

Former Sligo Rovers defender Mark Hutchison has had his contract terminated by First Division promotion hopefuls Kildare County by mutual consent due to the amount of travelling he was forced to undergo in order to attend County training sessions.

Englishman Hutchison, who can play at either centre half or left back, joined Dermot Keely’s side in the close-season.

However, he still lives in Sligo, where he played until the end of last season, and both parties agreed that the amount of travelling involved was no longer feasible.

His place of residence would suggest that he may re-sign for Sligo Rovers, although nothing has yet been agreed between the player and the Showgrounds side

www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/first/story.asp?newsid=6351)

Estar
10/07/2003, 7:17 PM
With Cronin's display last week we have nothing to worry about. I know one guy who never stopped giving out about him saying he played like a girl (not the most intelligent person you'd ever meet).
My view is he always gave 100% even if he was injury prone. Sligo I'm sure will snap him up.