PDA

View Full Version : Red Boys Message Board

RedX
09/07/2003, 7:28 PM
Was reading a few messages below in relation to "Red Boys Message Board".Just to confirm that i was Red Boy and looked after that Forum.It was a good laugh at the time but now i am retired,changed my name and living life here on this very good Forum..........

James
09/07/2003, 7:31 PM
get back to work red-boy ya lang@r ya :D ;)

RedX
09/07/2003, 7:36 PM
James..i have moved upmarket and purchased my own PC so therefore i can now bug people from my home....

James
09/07/2003, 7:42 PM
Originally posted by RedX
and purchased my own PC

a PC !!!
good God man, i wont tell if you dont like ;)

Éanna
09/07/2003, 9:24 PM
Was reading a few messages below in relation to "Red Boys Message Board".Just to confirm that i was Red Boy and looked after that Forum.It was a good laugh at the time but now i am retired,changed my name and living life here on this very good Forum..........
back from ipswich then? :p

RedX
09/07/2003, 10:18 PM
Eanna...you are like an elephant(you dont forget much ha ha...seriously though after the MB i said i would give it a break but i could not help to join in reading all the comments on here.This is where the real fans of City gather and it would be in the clubs best interest to keep an eye on this board because they might learn a lot.

I have supported Ipswich for over 20 years and next year i will have supported the biggest and best club in this country for 20.I used to watch Ginger Healy score for City.Now i must be getting old...

Éanna
09/07/2003, 10:27 PM
[B]Eanna...you are like an elephant(you dont forget much ha ha...[B] sorry biy, just couldn't resist it! Nice to hear you've kept the faith though, I was wondering what had happened ya

A face
09/07/2003, 11:20 PM
I have supported Ipswich for over 20 years

Is that why you changed the background colour to blue ??

thecorner
10/07/2003, 8:19 AM
red are u going to th waterford game next week.Are you going down on the bus
:ball:

RedX
10/07/2003, 6:48 PM
I am driving to Waterford next week for the game which i reckon will be a cracker....

RedX
10/07/2003, 6:50 PM
At the time that is why i changed the board to blue...just for a laugh...

Dr.Nightdub
11/07/2003, 12:44 AM
Hiya Redboy, long time no see. Another Hoof veteran crawls out of the woodwork, eh! We'll end up like those two oul' fellas in the balcony in The Muppets talking about how the youngsters know nothing. Like the good old days in the '98/'99 season when Pats could REALLY wind Cork up! :D

Casegrande
11/07/2003, 12:49 AM
Dr. Nightbud. I remember that name alright...
It's like a flippin reunion around here!

Éanna
11/07/2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Nightdub
Hiya Redboy, long time no see. Another Hoof veteran crawls out of the woodwork, eh! We'll end up like those two oul' fellas in the balcony in The Muppets talking about how the youngsters know nothing. Like the good old days in the '98/'99 season when Pats could REALLY wind Cork up! :D
wahey! It's the doc! how're things my good man? :)

pete
11/07/2003, 3:30 PM
What happened the RedBoy banner for the shed?

;)

James
11/07/2003, 3:41 PM
jeeeze yea the one with the URL of the board running along it!
some long URL that you'd never remember

A face
11/07/2003, 4:18 PM
Originally posted by pete
What happened the RedBoy banner for the shed?

;)

The idea was scrapped and the money went towards another flag (Bernie and John got it sorted)

Looks good !!

James
11/07/2003, 4:28 PM
so there was flags made
nice one , was wondering what happened to my 20 quid :rolleyes:

RedX
11/07/2003, 5:59 PM
Hey Nightdub.....good to hear from you...cant keep us ole fellas down from spouting our football knowledge around the place.It has been a while though.You would never know yet if we can get Shels out of the way Pats and City could have another one of those seasons.I always thought we were similar clubs and to see Dolan down here now is strange.By the way Pats are looking good.Keep in touch...

Dr.Nightdub
12/07/2003, 2:39 AM
See? Pats and Cork fans CAN be civilised to each other!

The rest of youse are just bog-standard, non-balcony muppets though! :D